jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Say IT

1. gmwilliams profile image83
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/8904964.jpg
    What did YOU wish to say to a deceased parent, friend, relative, and/or sibling?  Do YOU regret not spending enough quality time with the person?  What did YOU wish YOU had done differently?

1. Kiss andTales profile image26
      Kiss andTalesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I can relate to the feeling of helplessness and sadness that some one we love has departed. A small story I can mention was I was invited to my first baby shower in my young 20's and there were games to play and gifts to giveaway ,so I played a game that would take a gift out of the hand of another player.
      There was a gift I really wanted and an elderly friend had this gift. So when it was my turn I took it. She was sort of handicapped in weight, later some months later she died of health problems . I was so sad because all I could think about is the last time we saw each other was when I took something from her she wanted. A little piece of happiness. I learned a valuable lesson  be kind ,and sometime allow your self to lose for the happiness of others.
      Our God displays this quality everyday,when he allows the food to grow and the sun to shine on those that hate him,and those who do not give proper respect for his presence. He is kind to all. My faith in him reminds me further of his love ,that he will return many family and friends whom we love back to us as a written promised at Acts 24:15, also at 2Peter 3:13 is how.

1. grand old lady profile image89
        grand old ladyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for sharing this story, Kiss and Tales. I have some regrets, but don't have the courage to tell them. Wish you could lend me some of yours.

1. Kiss andTales profile image26
          Kiss andTalesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for reading my experience , this is hubpages I take delight in sharing truth from my heart ! I hope in the future if a question arises there will be a another story I could tell, maybe some one could relate. KT

working