What if God is the “bad guy", and Satan the "good guy"?
I’m very curious, that may causes some Christian to think blasphemous. I except Christian Butt they do not except me for thinking outside the box of the bible often.
1. Sponsors wars, commands people to do terrible things, Wars get started in the name of God and ends up being blamed on Satan. We can't even love our parents most or first above Yahweh, Lord.
2. God demands absolute obedience and loyalty and allows punishment for eternity, Noah destruction and even threatens his second coming.
3. He contradicts himself many times over and he created Satan!!!....not me.
4. God killed millions of people and animals . The first origins was a talking snake, who offered Eve a healthy apple. Now nakedness is a great sin, and even other green natural things like cannabis is sin today,
5. God made everything perfect, What happen to Satan? Or is fear both their main purpose. We are all beautiful in our own way anyway,
1. He fights God, like most people do. Hell has lots of sex, or they eat a lot, anything and everything a person can desire, he's for (god is against). Like a hot night club
2. Satan has his own place and rules there. Satan introduces Jesus to hell and the folk in hell hate Jesus because he tries to convince everybody that he’s suffering more than them.
3. He even created Job later God accepted it. For most of my waking life I love my Job. And he pays his taxes.
4. We must pray to save Satan, in order to save us all. Faith alone can save Satan. Satan believes in God Even if Satan wanted to be a very nice. Like God wants him to be. Would not God forgive Satan and be an all loving God?
5. Is Satan the root of all evil? Or is money? . Satan not allowed to beg or be tax free because he created real jobs , God later excepted.
6. Satan known more about dinosaurs, the God thinks they are still red dragons
7. Satan is Guilty of Gay sex, so much for free will,.
Castlepaloma, you have inspired me to write a hub on the topic! Do I have permission to use your title? I am going to reword it another way.
Adam's realization the he was Bare Ass Naked was the first sign of Man's Wisdom.
The word Naked and Bare are use many times over as metaphors that have noting to do with being naked.
The fact that mortal man, animal man was born bare is to say the man was born less than a mere animal, without specification, was born unadorned, was not born fully Clothed, was born Incomplete, was not born fully Realized, there being more to Man that met the eye when Man is Born.
Recognizing his Nakedness man realized that he was totally inadequate with it comes to Fighting and winning the Battle for the survival of the most fit.
Being born less than a mere animal, Man in his Wisdom realized that if he were to survive, he must become more than a mere Animal.
Adam's that his only choice when Frightened was to cover up his nakedness, inadequacies, by hiding in the bushes.
Ninety-Nine percent of every creature that has ever existed on the Planet Earth is now extinct, due mainly to competition within in the Species, a competitive Spirit being required to Fight the Battle for the Survivals of the Most Fit.
More likely that not, because man was born Bare, man was unable to find a meaning for Life. Man being born only to fight, to Die, to become Extinct.
Mortal, Animal Man, born only of flesh and born, wanting more our of life believes that the potential for Salvation does not allow man to be compassionate, when in fact Compassion is Mankind's Savior, Salvation, compassion being the only thing that can break down the competitive Spirit, allowing man to become more than a mere herd animal, to become an Individual.
I Am, being Mankind's Savior, I am an Individual and through my wisdom, Knowledge. have been set Free from the Herd Mentality, I am no longer bound to the Material World of Reality, Cause and Effect, no longer having need of the Law that reads an Eye for an Eye, a Tooth for a Tooth
Oh, how relevant Frankenstein always seems in religious discussions. Who can remember who the villain of the story was?
Well, God created Satan, so maybe He IS the good guy! I mean the bad guy, no wait.. I mean.. uh…
Good for what?
Bad for what?
What is the nature of Good?… of Bad?
Bad: wars, killing, tyranny,
Good: Sex, healthy appetite, love, money, free will.
Bad: All that does not promote life, or all that destroys life.
Good: All that promotes life, or all that creates life.
God created Life and Satan. Satan has a role in the world which God created, therefore, God still comes out on top.
He is not bad for Life. He is Good for Life. Satan is pretty much neutral according to how He is tapped into by individuals.
All-or-nothing thinking, is the failure in a person's thinking to bring together both positive and negative qualities of the self and others into a cohesive, realistic whole. A defense mechanism OR individual tends to think in extremes actions and motivations that are all good or all bad with no middle ground.
An object relations theory begins as the inability of fulfilling aspects of the parents or good objects with unsatisfying objects. He sees the good and bad as separate with a borderline personality
The primary "sin" of Satan was love of self/egotism. Specifically caring more about himself than serving God.
Arguably a suitable deity for modern society?
A little bit of ego is healthy. Even more important Love thy self first in order to love all better. All for one, one for all, makes sense for moderation.
Who needs to fight to the extreme with Gods?
You'd think Americans would love Lucifer, considering his sin was rebellion against tyranny.
WOW, I have thought of this many times but not being dare to answer, I appreciate you but generally I have a deep feeling that God is very intelligent and there are things kept away from us so as to let us puzzled thinking, the most important thing that puzzled me is the moral behind all the pain we suffer in life, is it wise to destroy my life on Earth and promise me with prosperity in heaven? I am not convinced.
by Mark5 years ago
If God did in fact create everything and nothing happens without his ok...Then wouldn't it stand to reason, that God created the devil and sin as well? This seems to say that all the sin in the world comes from God....
by r-o-y16 months ago
The Luciferian gospel:Genesis 1:1 we read, “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth…” So, if Satan was a murderer from the beginning, then God created him that way. This gospel states...
by Randy Godwin11 months ago
We are always hearing about Satan tempting people to do bad things against god's wishes, but according to biblical scholars, he was once god's favorite.So, the question is: Who, or what tempted Satan to go bad? ...
by FootballNut11 months ago
No matter what way you look at it.If God created life, then Satan the devil was born through God's creation, this makes GOD responsible for Satan's existence. So blame GOD for all things bad, instead of just shouting...
by Mahaveer Sanglikar4 years ago
In a forum, I asked a question: Why God created atheists? Now I ask, why man created God?
by LewSethics5 years ago
He could have done it in four or five days if He didn't insist on making most heavenly objects thirteen billion light years distant. Just showing off?
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.