jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (25 posts)

Blindly Walking. Help.

1. 0
    OllieTrolleyposted 2 years ago

I like to think I know what I'm doing... But in all honesty, I'm just too stubborn to ask for help...
    So, I guess this is my chance:
    I need help. I don't know what I'm doing. What should I do? I'm so lost and confused.

Are there any Wiccans out there willing to help me learn the correct way? Maybe someone to be a mentor? Please, help me understand what I'm doing.

1. 0
      Rad Manposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Try giving it up. Trust me, you'll be in a better place.

1. 0
        OllieTrolleyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You're not helping!

2. Prodio profile image60
    Prodioposted 2 years ago

First off, may I ask you:  Exactly what it is that you want? If you are unaware of that question - perhaps we can not 'sufficiently' help you.

1. 0

I want to understand what I'm doing. I know the basics, but I'm so scared I'm gonna mess up some how. I just don't know what I'm doing. I know the rules, I've memorized the Rede, but I'm having a huge religion crisis and I need help.

1. 0

Yes, I am helping, if you are not understanding what you are doing then stop doing it.

1. 0

You're really not helping.

1. 0

Okay, I'll try a different approach. To become a good witch you need to first collect as many frog legs as possible. I recommend going down to the local pond with a net and collecting as many as possible. Tomorrow I'll do a follow up if you are up to speed.

1. 0

You, sir, are a right butt hole. You're not helping, please stop. I'm trying to get actual help, and you're just annoying.

1. 0
                Motown2Chitownposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Ollie, to be fair, and with all due respect, you're just asking in the wrong place.  While HP does have an active religion forum, it IS a site for writing, and that's where most of us have expertise. Maybe you could look online specifically for a site/forum that is centered on Wicca. Best of luck, honey. smile

1. 0

Yeah... too bad searching Google is unreliable. You're not the first to suggest that. But if you actually searched, you'd find there aren't many helpful places. But, whatever, I tried. Thanks though.

2. 0

I'm trying to help you not waist your time with Wiccan. Do a google search on how it started.

1. 0

Maybe learn how to spell first, then I might take your advice. I'm dyslexic, but at least I take my time to sound smart. "Waist"? When were we talking about body parts? Plus, I'm not "Waisting" my time with Wicca. No thanks to anyone on here, especially not you, I found a mentor. I know how Wicca started and I know a lot a bout it. Do you really think I'm stupid enough to not to research on a religion before I convert? Well, I'm not.

Looks like I'm done here (unless you frickin' reply, because you can't tell when
                  you've lost a battle).

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

1. 0

Right, waist and waste. I'm dyslexic as well, that's the kind of errors I make. The spell checker doesn't catch it. Kinda funny, a dyslexic making fun of a fellow dyslexic's grammar.

BTW, when you start a thread asking for help becoming a witch by claiming "I need help. I don't know what I'm doing. What should I do? I'm so lost and confused." you're not sounding as "smart" as you think.

2. Prodio profile image60
        Prodioposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I see. Perhaps you might like to write a few hubs about your experience.

That might help, somewhat, I mean, than writing no hub at all.

1. 0

I suck at writing.

3. EncephaloiDead profile image59
        EncephaloiDeadposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Seems like a perfectly normal state of affairs, wherever you find religion at work, you'll find crisis.

If you, however, wish to alleviate the crisis, you'll need to follow Wilderness' suggestion about giving it up.

1. 0

Not helping, dude!

3. 0
    OllieTrolleyposted 2 years ago

EncephalioDead,
    I don't think anyone asked for your input. But since you so "kindly" gave it. Let me say something.

Not all Wiccans are Witches. Not all Witches are Wiccans.

Also, Wikipedia suck and isn't very true most of the time. Therefore your argument is invalid as you've used an unreliable source.

1. 0
      Emile Rposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I'm surprised you haven't received a positive response yet. I thought we had a number of Wiccan hubbers. Good luck with your search. I don't know any wiccans but I've always been fascinated with the idea of it.

1. 0

Yeah, that's what I thought too. Oh well. I found a friend to teach me who's been Wiccan for a while. Thanks, I'm gonna need the luck!~

working