jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

How do you figure out the solution for your life's situation?

1. SharmaRoshan profile image59
    SharmaRoshanposted 2 years ago

I personally, if get tied up with any situation of my life. I put it into consideration, and leave it for a day or two, without giving any thought onto it, and allow the life to offer me, some solution for it. When I receive, I take an active action towards it, and soon I find myself, out of that situation.

1. 0
      Rad Manposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It's called allowing your subconscious to solve your problem.

2. lone77star profile image91
    lone77starposted 2 years ago

Beautiful, SharmaRoshan. This is called faith (non-self-concerned confidence).

I have experienced a little of this on occasion. And, at times, the results are instantaneous.

I have discovered the ancient wisdom which leads to the ultimate in all solutions -- the attainment of the viewpoint of solution -- that of creation or pure bestowal (love).

This method is called authentic Kabbalah (like that found at Bnei Baruch).

At the levels of bestowal that I have seen and felt, pure responsibility is attained. I am responsible for everything everyone does to me. I wish only that they achieve all their desires. I become them and thus attain pure, True love. I put their desires ahead of mine to the point of no self-concern on my part. And without self-concern, I have no limitations.

I have tasted this level of solution. It is the most blissful experience in my long, many-lifetime memory. It feels like "coming home."

If you're interested, you can find out more information by first watching the short video at,

1. 0
      Rad Manposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You've done nothing but push Kabbalah?

1. psycheskinner profile image82
        psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It is certainly a pattern.

3. AndrewHil93 profile image40
    AndrewHil93posted 22 months ago

You don't. The best way to succeed is to just grab the bull by the horns and take any opportunity life throws at you, particularly if where you are in life bores you.

Sometimes a way to figure out a solution is to help others with a solution to their immediate issues, like volunteering at a soup kitchen could give you the inspiration you need to go to the next level and run a kitchen yourself.

Check out this post for a real-world issue you can get involved with to find a solution to your situation:
    <snipped-no promotional links in the forums>