jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

represent, REPRESENT Your Sign-Talkin' About Astrology

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

What are the strongest and weakest things about your particular sun sign?  Are you typical or atypical of your sun sign?  What about your sun sign that you don't like?  What are the positive and negative stereotypes of your sun sign?  Do you like, even LOVE your sun sign or do you wish that you were ANOTHER sun sign entirely?

1. misterhollywood profile image92
      misterhollywoodposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I'm a Scorpio - and there are days I wish I were Aquarius. They seem to not be bothered by much:) ha

2. Michael Kismet profile image90
    Michael Kismetposted 2 years ago

My birthdate is July 23rd, which means I'm a Leo-Cancer cusp!  Prodominatly Leo, with Cancer traits.  Which is the worst cusp to have within the zodiac, lucky me!

I do like the fact that I'm a Leo, we are natural leaders, but tend to be on the lathargic side.  smile

3. lisavollrath profile image88
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

I'm a Libra. Librans like balance and fairness. My mother used to say I have an over-developed sense of justice. In my adult life, that's translated into being pro-everything that might prevent discrimination, or give people equal opportunities.

Worst quality? Well, on the one hand...but on the other hand...seeing possibilities in both options when presented with a choice sometimes makes it difficult to make a decision. I once traveled with a friend who is my birthday twin. Deciding on a restaurant for dinner was a half hour weighing of the relative merits.

4. Dale Hyde profile image86
    Dale Hydeposted 2 years ago

I am a Virgo...you know, the perfect one!  No further explanation needed! smile

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

So NICE to meet a fellow Virgoan.

5. LuisEGonzalez profile image82
    LuisEGonzalezposted 2 years ago

Libra (10/06/61) dam I'm getting old.................but as a Libra I am always optimistic, balanced, fair to the extreme but every once in a while willing to pick a fight...........Like today!!!!

6. Katrina Speights profile image83
    Katrina Speightsposted 2 years ago

I'm a Scorpio-Sagittarius cusp but I have more traits of the Scorpio. I actually love this sign, the only complaint I have is that of how strong my emotions can be at times. I actually spent a great deal of time when I was little learning to control them, well at least to the point that they didn't control me.