jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (17 posts)

Name at least FIFTEEN characteristics associated with EACH earth sign

1. lisavollrath profile image94
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

This sounds like a homework assignment.

2. Jayne Lancer profile image90
    Jayne Lancerposted 2 years ago

There's a forum especially for astrology. Isn't that where this thread should be?

1. gmwilliams profile image82
      gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Wanted it to be a freeform discussion.  The freeform section is for games, hobbies, and other forms of vacuous fun.

3. gmwilliams profile image82
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

Decided to have this thread deleted !

1. Jayne Lancer profile image90
      Jayne Lancerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It seems they've only deleted your first post.

4. gmwilliams profile image82
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

Taureans, Virgoans, and Capricorns are known to be reliable people.  They are quite no-nonsense people who say like it is.  Some would say that Taureans and Virgoans can be highly blunt in telling the truth.   Proceed with the discussion.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
      Kathryn L Hillposted 2 years ago in reply to this

People are just not falling for astrology much any more. Why should they? There is no proof of it… They feel silly and superstitious. I never see astrology magazines in the grocery stores any more. If you don't believe in the metaphysical, you are not going to consider astrology. Of course, I love astrology because it explains so much…  According to when you are born you manifest what was going on in the heavens at the time:  spring, summer, winter, fall… The planets were in various seasonal zones in the sky in relation to the position of the earth.

For instance, the sun in...

* winter, is Capricorn: purple, regal, commanding, authoritative, dealing with the harshness of cold and scarcity. Half goat, half fish… signifying both sensitivity and determination. Goats climb mountains signifying ambition and upward mobility.

* spring, is Taurus: green, happy, joyful, self confident, willful, new like the opening up of flowers and spring time energies. Yet, grounded like a bull, (Bulls are born in the spring,) planting their hooves down hard when required.

* summer/fall, is Virgo: yellow-orange, no nonsense, getting ready for the end of a cycle. Analytical, calculating, orderly, careful, detail oriented. Sign of the virgin… not a fertile time now. Instead a time of cleaning up after the harvest.

Great response, Kathryn, I can always depend upon you for insightful and intelligent answers.  It is sad that so many people are out of touch with the spiritual and metaphysical side of life.  It exists whether they wish to acknowledge it or not.  Well, off to bed know, have a BIG day tomorrow!

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
          Kathryn L Hillposted 2 years ago in reply to this

"It is sad that so many people are out of touch with the spiritual and metaphysical side of life.  It exists whether they wish to acknowledge it or not."
          I agree.
          Good night gm. Thanks for a nostalgic post.

2. bethperry profile image89
      bethperryposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I am a Capricorn, and by golly you'll never find a more sober-minded, no-nonsense person in the entire world. wink

True, Capricorns are extremely responsible people.  They are extremely no-nonsense and are some of the hardest working people ever.  They also have EXECUTIVE potential.  Many people in executive positions are Capricorns.  In fact, Capricorns ARE born to be managers and executive.  Why AREN'T I in bed yet.  I am again keeping vampire hours, alas!

1. bethperry profile image89
          bethperryposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Grace, I hope you got some sleep!

I do tend to overwork; always feel like I have to be doing something. But I also try to avoid the Cappy tendency for descending into the deep well of dark, forbidding seriousness. The temptation comes naturally, but so does my desire to keep light-hearted whenever possible.

GOOD for you.

working