What is YOUR opinion of the so-called New World Order? Do you see

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

as an inevitable part of the evolutionary process from nationhood to globalization?  Do you believe that the so-called New World Order is nothing but negative hype promulgated by reactionary elements of society who cannot accept the increasingly globalization of humankind?   Or do you believe that the so-called New World Order is not hype but a frightening reality which will only be detrimental to people and nations as a whole?  Do you contend that the so-called New World Order is a harbinger of more negative events to occur in postmodern society taking them to an Orwellian society?

1. PhoenixV profile image79
      PhoenixVposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Some people call it a conspiracy theory. Many top politicians have used the term: New World Order. Bush, Tony Blair, Obama and others. I guess I missed my chance to vote on it. Did you get a chance to vote on it?

2. Tony Marsden profile image81
    Tony Marsdenposted 2 years ago

When you see video of George Bush senior and others using the term New World Order over and over again it seems inevitable that it's where were headed. The European Union and the establishment of a single US currency to include Mexico. (The Amero.)is already under way. The U.S government also has a list, formatted by tracking your activity on the web and other things to place you in 3 categories according to your anti-govt rhetoric. The list consists of those who are no threat (blue). Those who have some knowledge.(orange, I think.) and those who are organised and armed with information that could be damaging to the establishment of a New World Order.(Red).  If you believe the Conspiracy Theorists, the Govt is preparing Jails, institutions, and even fields and fields of large plastic coffins for those in the red and orange lists. Here is a video about  depopulation. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p … MQlIpJ2lmM