The fight between God and Satan. Boob job or not.

1. Gnostic Bishop profile image59
    Gnostic Bishopposted 23 months ago

The fight between God and Satan. Boob job or not.

I am on bible God’s side for perhaps the first time in my life. I too think a boob job in order for Satan.

No offence Satan. Perhaps Michel Angelo was disturbed about putting those boobs on what the church has perpetuated as a man; --- while subliminally showing our inner minds a woman.

Rather misogynistic and sneaky that for an honest church.

As above, so below. God and a womanized serpent above and Adam with Lilith, the uppity bitch to the men who deny women equality.

Perhaps that is what motivated the pope. A twisted form of misogynistic Father Complex. … 1135%3B770

And Christians follow such a church.

But all that misogynistic talk aside, we men do not want to talk of that, so the real important issue I wish to discuss here is if God was right in wanting Satan to get a boob job.

I only ask because the other evening my wife and I were watching T. V. and there were real women but few had natural parts. 

Did God want Satan to get a boob job?

Did Michel Angelo purposely make Satan an ugly woman just to serve a misogynistic Vatican?

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image85
      Kathryn L Hillposted 23 months ago in reply to this

"I too think a boob job in order for Satan."
      Everything you said seems to be coming from a kaleidoscope mind.
      I think Michelangelo's models were men… thats all.

Do you wish to discuss Art history, Satan, women or the Church?

1. 0
        Rad Manposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Hey, guess what? I'm about to say something that I rarely ever say. Kathryn is right. I studied some art history and the artists of that time had only male models. So they just painted boobs on men. Either that or Roman women had some hormone problems. I'm married to a roman women and she's not able to put any muscle on at all.