Christianity VS. Other Religions Can You Take The Challenge????

Jump to Last Post 1-25 of 25 discussions (98 posts)
  1. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 15 years ago

I have been popping in and out of the Christian forums and I have decided we need to discuss other topics or religions. Why does it always have to be about Christianity? Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but it is enough. What about Wiccan? Does anyone know anything about that religion? Satanism? Should that not be discussed? Voodoism? Buddhism? I understand many get a kick out of fighting over Christianity, but why should so many of us have to defend what we believe and what many mock, when there are many other religions to choose from? Is it because nobody has any insight about these other religions? I know there are a handful that are intelligent and can take this challenge, I will not name them, but admire them and respect them as theyprovide great insight. If anyone is brave enough to take this challenge on so be it, without discussing Christianity, can it be done? I hope we shall see!

1. SiddSingh profile image60
      SiddSinghposted 15 years agoin reply to this

There you are! This is the reason why only Christianity seems to be discussed.big_smile: Just Kidding!!

AEvansposted 15 years agoin reply to this

What are you trying to say...smile

1. countrywomen profile image60
          countrywomenposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I think what he was trying to say and it could be a typo since you said "I have been popping in and out of the Christian  forums..."(obviously that's what you will find unless you meant to say Religion instead of Christian) wink

Btw Paraglider started a wonderful thread a while ago about understanding positive aspects of all religions here is that thread: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/12180

2. profile image0
      TheSandmanposted 15 years agoin reply to this

hello, I know a little

1. profile image0
        1. profile image0
      2. johnb0127 profile image61
        johnb0127posted 15 years agoin reply to this

Go ahead

3. mohitmisra profile image59
      mohitmisraposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Buddhism comes from Buddha born to the king of the Shakya tribe.A famous sage announced that Siddharta Gautama(Buddha ) would become a either a great king or great holy man according to his birth marks.
      He left his kingdom at an early age of 29 in order to find out the meaning of life.
      He studied and practiced under various masters different yogas like hatha yoga, yet did not find enlightenment. He understood that there is no need to make the body unnecessarily week by eating very little.
      This is when he decided to follow the middle path .He sat under a Pipal tree in Bodh Gaya India and vowed that he would not arise until he gained enlightenment which he did attain.
      He then spent the rest of his life spreading the god knowledge he had gained.
      He taught "that suffering is an inherent part of existence; that the origin of suffering is ignorance and the main symptoms of that ignorance are attachment and craving; that attachment and craving can be ceased"

Now he is expected to return ,like all religions expect their prophet to return so do the Buddhist.The Dalai Lama is supposedly gaurding the universe and waiting for him to take over ,his name will be Maetriya and he will be the laughing Buddha who comes and restores this planet. smile

1. earnestshub profile image80
        earnestshubposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Another fairy story. More proof that mankind has not grown to get past deifying entities that do not exist.The human condition has not changed at all. Not in thousands of years of social structure. We still hate and kill in the name of a god.

2. mohamedhmm profile image60
        mohamedhmmposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Buddhists not really from God like Christianity or Islam, it's a way of life for a good man; and instead they learn from him and just follow him, people after him worshiped him as God; but, they did same the Christians did with the lord Jesus and equal him to God...
        and that's the reason God sent the last message after all of these to Guide us to his way..
        Also;  not all religion expect their prophet to return; because Muslims believe that lord Jesus will come back and he will break the cross and clear the confusion of Christianity and he will lead Muslims nation and have his kingdom in this land as leader and prophet from God....
        So, Muslims nor waiting for their prophet Muhammad  but the prophet Jesus...

2. johnb0127 profile image61
    johnb0127posted 15 years ago

Well your right.  Christianity isn't a relgion, its a relationship!  You know that right?  You are a Christian?

3. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image60
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 15 years ago

Jainism is one of the oldest religions in the world. Lord Mahavira, the 24th Teerthankara (prophet?) liberated 600 years before Christ.

Ahimsa (Non-violence), Aparigraha (Non-possession) and Anekanta (looking matters from different angles) are main doctrines.

The main sub-divisions are Shwetambara and Digambara.

Mainstream Jains live in India and they are spread all over the world.

Jains are vegetarians.

There are hundreds thousands of beautiful Jain temples in India and overseas. many of them are best examples of art and architecture.

Thanks,
    Jyoti Kothari

1. johnb0127 profile image61

Hmmm interesting

Jyoti, Please explain more.....smile

I see this topic is a complicated one!!!!big_smile

2. mohitmisra profile image59

The Jains have santhara ,
          Quitting life consciously to merge with the param atma.

Santhara-A tradition where a treminally ill  person or an old person who believes he has done what he came here for voluntarily fast unto death believing they will merge with the param atma or Holy Spirit or God.

2. Jewels profile image83
        Jewelsposted 15 years agoin reply to this

From Wikipedia: Jainism (pronounced /ˈdʒaɪnɪzəm/) is one of the oldest religions that originated in India. Jains believe that every soul is divine and has the potential to achieve God-consciousness. Any soul which has conquered its own inner enemies and achieved the state of supreme being is called jina (Conqueror or Victor). Jainism is the path to achieve this state. Jainism is often referred to as Jain Dharma (जैन धर्म) or Shraman Dharma or the religion of Nirgantha or religion of "Vratyas" by ancient texts.

Jainism was revived by a lineage of 24 enlightened ascetics called tirthankaras[1] culminating with Parsva (9th century BCE) and Mahavira (6th century BCE).[2][3][4][5][6] In the modern world, it is a small but influential religious minority with as many as 10 million followers in India,[7] and successful growing immigrant communities in North America, Western Europe, the Far East, Australia and elsewhere.[8]

Jains have sustained the ancient Shraman (श्रमण) or ascetic religion and have significantly influenced other religious, ethical, political and economic spheres in India.

Jains have an ancient tradition of scholarship and have the highest degree of literacy in India.[9] Jain libraries are India's oldest.[10]
        ainism differs from other religions in its concept of God. Jainism regards every living soul as potentially divine. When the soul sheds its karmic bonds completely, it attains God-consciousness. It prescribes a path of non-violence to progress the soul to this ultimate goal.

A Jain is a follower of Jinas ("conquerors").[11][12] Jinas are spiritually advanced human beings who rediscover the dharma, become fully liberated and teach the spiritual path to benefit all living beings. Practicing Jains follow the teachings of 24 special jinas who are known as Tirthankaras "('ford-makers", or "those who have discovered and shown the way to salvation"). Tradition states that the 24th, and most recent, Tirthankar is Shri Mahavir, lived from 599 to 527 BCE. The 23rd Tirthankar, Shri Parsva, lived from 872 to 772 BC.[13][14]

Jainism encourages spiritual development through reliance on and cultivation of one's own personal wisdom and self-control (व्रत, vrata).[15] The goal of Jainism is to realize the soul's true nature. "Samyak darshan gyan charitrani moksha margah", meaning "true/right perception, knowledge and conduct" ( known as the triple gems of Jainism) provides the path for attaining liberation (moksha) from samsara (the universal cycle of birth and death). Moksha is attained by liberation from all karma. Those who have attained moksha are called siddha (liberated souls), and those who are attached to the world through their karma are called samsarin (mundane souls). Every soul has to follow the path, as described by the Jinas (and revived by Tirthankaras), to attain the ultimate liberation.

4. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 15 years ago

"What about Wiccan?"
    And whatnot. They don't stick 'round long.

Oh Knoly.....lololololol big_smile

5. AEvans profile image71

Very, Very Complicated!!! I knew it would hard...big_smile

6. AEvans profile image71

Very, Very Complicated!!! I knew it would hard...big_smile

1. Cris A profile image59
      Cris Aposted 15 years agoin reply to this

i'm not here to comment, promise! just wanted to say hi to AE cool

7. imadork profile image70
    imadorkposted 15 years ago

I practice Jediism.

1. Jewels profile image83

Are you Mr Vadar?

2. goldentoad profile image61
      goldentoadposted 15 years agoin reply to this

one day you will be full jedi knight like me

1. profile image0
        jjrubioposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Right now that sounds good to me....

1. goldentoad profile image61
          goldentoadposted 15 years agoin reply to this

the force is with you JJ

1. profile image0
            jjrubioposted 15 years agoin reply to this

smile

2. imadork profile image70
        imadorkposted 15 years agoin reply to this

My midi-chlorians surpass your meager levels by far.

3. AEvans profile image71

imadork, can you explain it more ? It sounds interesting.smile

1. imadork profile image70
        imadorkposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I could easily align with this religion.

Is that a real religion?!

Yes, it's quite awakening by the look of it.

4. Eaglekiwi profile image75
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

My the force is strong in that boy!

earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

and pictorial proof!

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image60
          JYOTI KOTHARIposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What do you mean by pictorial proof?
          Thanks,
          Jyoti Kothari

8. AEvans profile image71

Yes, Here I am and how exciting other religions are popping up in other ways, what a refreshing discussion...All of my buddies are stopping by!!!!big_smile

9. Eng.M profile image66
    Eng.Mposted 15 years ago

hi guys

Islam is so simple ?

just worship your creator

now, I was thinking
    does every one who practice some religion think that his/her religion is the only truth
    or do many think that many religions are right as they teach peace , love and justice ?

best regards

10. accofranco profile image78
    accofrancoposted 15 years ago

mmmm....people in my community practice ritual and idol worshipping using it to do marvelous evil and good things,give spiritual shield from bullet,bombs,bruises,stabs,fire etc.They also tell futures,revive the deads,kill people,make people to have success and prosperity etc.AE y do u need these ideas,are u on a research or writing a thesis?Best of luck!

11. Lady Guinevere profile image66
    Lady Guinevereposted 15 years ago

I am just stopping by to see all the wonderful other beliefs and belif structures as I would love to learn about them.  I won't post my comments as I think it will bring some negative vibes here from others who....well...ReligiousTolerance.org is an excellent site to get information about any other religion or belief structure from.  Yhere is another one ReligiousFacts.com, I think that is the extention.

Thank you so much for the informative information and Jyoti and Jewel were speaking of an interesting religion that I found to be quite fascinating. I enjoy learning about other religions. It is a breath of fresh air when we have a better understanding of the others. smile

12. accofranco profile image78
    accofrancoposted 15 years ago

For instance,if i want all of u to be viewing my hubs and be clicking on the ads,i will just visit any of the chief priest or "Dibia" of those shrines in my community,and he wil ask me to print a pages of all my hubs and all the hubbers,so he wil now carry out a midnight sacrifice to lower your spirits to obey commands,but in the long run they will request me to offer a sacrifice (usually a beloved family member or loved one,who will be killed) to appease the gods that grant my request.I shouldn't be talking about this as a pure christian.

13. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image60

Hi AEvans,
    Yopu have started an interesting topic and I contributed to same describing Jainism.
    Lot of material is added from wikipedia.

I would like to add some more:

1.There are two categories of worshippers, Shravaka (Layman) and Shramana (Assetic).
    Religious community is called Sangha (group) that consists of
    1. Sadhu (Monks) 2. Sadhvi (Nuns) 3. Shravaka (Layman) 4. Shravika (Lay-women)

View this blog:
    http://paryushan-tokyo.blogspot.com/

View some Jain temples and worshipping method (Puja) in these videos:

1. Temple art of India Part 1 (Pungalia Temple Anniversary Feb 06 2009)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qemc8FFjJgI

2. Temple art of India Part 2 (Jawaharnagar Jain temple 1)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6wLe7lBRGw

3. Temple art of India Part 3 (Jawaharnagar Jain temple 2)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56BPFvMxzl8

4. Temple art of India Part 4 (Jawaharnagar Jain temple 3)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urHLVMzNeJg

5. Katla Mandir : Temple art of India
       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3azP_u6yqQ

I hope you will find these useful and interesting.

Thanks,

Jyoti Kothari

I know I certainly will as I have will enjoyed gaining knowledge on different types of religions and it is amazing how many branches there are. It isn't just about Christianity, Muslim, etc. we need to expand our minds are there many other interesting topics to discuss. I will watch these and follow up.
      Thanks...smile

14. RKHenry profile image64
    RKHenryposted 15 years ago

John, I'm with you. Never heard of it. And, someone once posed the question, "Why Hubpages?" 

You never know what's coming next.

LOL thanks for taking my side!  I think thats actually a first? smile  What do you mean "Why Hubpages?"  For what?

1. RKHenry profile image64
        RKHenryposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Nothing. I just recently answered a question on why someone should pick hubpages.  No big deal.

....O ok

Sorry folks for sidestepping for a minute.

John, I've been really enjoying your hubs about the weather.  Are you looking to be a storm chaser yourself?

Ha!  Thanks so much RK!  Nah, I just am really into weather.  I love every bit of it.  I wanted more hubs and I didn't know if weather hubs would get a lot of traffic, but it aint bad.  Thanks for reading them!

Indeed, a good idea.

15. johnb0127 profile image61
    johnb0127posted 15 years ago

Well, im headed to bed folks, catch up with your replys tomorrow (RK) night yall!

--John

Chow.

16. Team Wiseman profile image81
    Team Wisemanposted 15 years ago

This is a great subject! Team Wiseman

17. mohamedhmm profile image60
    mohamedhmmposted 15 years ago

the lord Jesus is a great teacher like the lord moses, and the lord Muhammad; all of them came from God to learn us the way of life.
    may be talking about the lord- lord doesn't mean God it's English word equal the the word master or  MR. for respect-  Jesus is special issue because many christian believe in him same as God-the father- ; But Muslims who have the last message from God  after 600 years from Jesus in their holy book state that the lord Jesus is just a man, and his life and death just test from God; and that's the reason Muslims believe in Jesus as prophet  same like the prophet of Islam-Muhammad- and others prophets all same in respect as all of then were great teachers from God for us; but who will follow them?
    And also any Muslim believe in all books that came from God; bible, Torah, and Quran; so, really Muslims present God messages, Muslims present the pure Christianity of christian, pure Jews believe in God, which are included inside Islam message clear and strong and that's the power of Islam which it's same message all times from God to us; but who really follow God message?

18. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image60

About Santhara in Jainism:

The word santhara means "the bed". Every assetic and layman who believe in Jainism suppose to follow some rules before going to the bed (santhara).

However, it is more popular when it is taken for life time. Process of Santhara is followed to detach oneself from all earthly desires and food is only one of the main criterion.

I agree with Mohit Mishra's post with this little addition.

Thanks,
    Jyoti Kothari

1. mohitmisra profile image59

Thanks for adding Mr.Khotari.

19. mohamedhmm profile image60
    mohamedhmmposted 15 years ago

Buddhists not really from God like Christianity or Islam, it's a way of life for a good man; and instead they learn from him and just follow him, people after him worshiped him as God; but, they did same the Christians did with the lord Jesus and equal him to God...
    and that's the reason God sent the last message after all of these to Guide us to his way..
    Also;  not all religion expect their prophet to return; because Muslims believe that lord Jesus will come back and he will break the cross and clear the confusion of Christianity and he will lead Muslims nation and have his kingdom in this land as leader and prophet from God....
    So, Muslims not waiting for their prophet Muhammad  but the prophet Jesus...

The prophet jesus went the same way as the other profits. He is dead, deceased, he has shuffled off this mortal coil, he is no more, he is no longer marketing. He has carcked it already!

His teachings and words are timeless. smile

Ah you have me there! Yes he really left a mark on history and had a lot of good things to say, which led me to begin a study of the bible (English Latin Greek) about thirty nine years ago.

smile

2. mohamedhmm profile image60
        mohamedhmmposted 15 years agoin reply to this

you wish; they are alive in our heart, history, and God.
        At all God will send Jesus; and he will come at the right time; and God knew when he should be here.
        and you are dead by your dead ideas; so, you and who like you or who follow  you; all dead.
        we are in mission in this life; and it's our test to pass to another life forever; every sinner will pay for his sin and every disbeliever and gays going to hell; so, be happy, you will be with your friends....

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
          Mark Knowlesposted 15 years agoin reply to this

You really are a nasty little person. Awesome - we hardly ever get any of your particular flavor here. I met lots of Muslims in London during Ramadan because the prostitutes and whiskey still keep flowing.

Well.... Muslims with money anyway.

I do have a question though -

Are the christians going to be in hell too? Because I don't want to spend eternity with them. sad

1. Curious Traveller profile image68
            Curious Travellerposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I have read little of this debate as I know I would become too heated - but please, above all else, tell me where you get this nonsensical and preposterous notion that there is a letter "e" appears somewhere in the word whisky!!! There never has been a letter "e" in the word "whisky," and never will be!

1. Eng.M profile image66
              Eng.Mposted 15 years agoin reply to this

may be Mark is under the effect of Whiskhy

it is Friday

good weekend to you Mark

1. Eng.M profile image66
                Eng.Mposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I know it's written both ways Mark
                just teasing you here

so, how is your spagetti monster doing with you these days?

2. Mark Knowles profile image58
              Mark Knowlesposted 15 years agoin reply to this

This is a far more important point - although the spellchecker at hubpages insists there is an "e". wink

1. Jellyrug profile image61
                Jellyrugposted 14 years agoin reply to this

About religion... The world is certainly a better place due to religion, but even today many wars are wagered due to different religions. Seems as if a little war has started here too, so I shall remain quiet.

Now about whiskey....

Scottish (with disgust), Canadians and Japanese spell it "Whisky" while Irish and American spelling is "Whiskey".

With that little technical detail out of the way, I prefer Scotch myself and pray in many religions that those who drink don't drive.

2. earnestshub profile image80

Right, so anyone who does not believe in your god goes to hell. I can only say that you are as psychotic as your god is.

mohitmisraposted 14 years agoin reply to this

mohamedhmm there are many rude jerks on this planet, I understand you. smile

If you call everyone who disagrees with you a jerk, it won't be long before you have a world full of them. Your pet entity is a psychopath!

Grow up.

I have already grown up enough to discard your useless war mongering religion.

So why come here and be abusive and war like.?

3. profile image57
          Hell N0posted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's people like you (well, mostly blind Christians, but you as a hell believing Moslem can be included in that list) that inspire me to write hubs.  For instance, read my latest hub entitled Escape From Hellcatraz.  I think it was you who inspired one part of it.

20. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image60
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 14 years ago

Is not this irrelevant in this thread? Whisky or whiskey has nothing to do in this religion thread.
    Thanks,
    Jyoti Kothari

21. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image60
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 14 years ago

Dear,
    Fighting in the name is not good at all. However abusing any one's belief or attacking their belief is not also good.
    The planet can be more pleasant if we can tolerate each other's view.
    I may or may not agree with you but I can be your friend any way.
    Thanks,
    Jyoti Kothari

1. Make  Money profile image66
      Make Moneyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I couldn't agree more Jyoti.  Thank you.

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image60
        JYOTI KOTHARIposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It is always your choice to be agreed or not!!
        Are you not agree of tolerating each others view? are you not agree that fighting in the name of God id not good?
        You can have any view but still I can consider you as friend.
        Thanks,
        Jyoti Kothari

22. profile image55
    earrythmposted 14 years ago

Christianity says "juda" is the son of god....then according to this religion "who is god"....world worships the son of god as god or is there somebody which bible says as god?

1. Make  Money profile image66
      Make Moneyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I believe this thread is suppose to be about all religions except Christianity for a change earrythm.  This other thread may be able to help with your question, http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/14729

23. Mrvoodoo profile image57
    Mrvoodooposted 14 years ago

I see this has gone the way of every other Religious thread I've ever come across.  So much for peace, love, understanding, forgiveness, etc.

24. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

most wars in history have been fought in the name of religion, and we can begin to  see why on here.....

25. Dame Scribe profile image58
    Dame Scribeposted 14 years ago

I am a NA but grew up in a non-NA home. One with religion, one without and my other family, NA. I was taught respect and tolerance for other beliefs and follow only what I think is right within my own heart. I have taught my own children the same advice. Follow what's right for your own heart and support those that are good for all Man, Women and Child. hmm

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)