jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (24 posts)

Let's face it: God exists

1. God shet profile image60
    God shetposted 2 years ago

No matter how much you prattle against...

1. Castlepaloma profile image26
      Castlepalomaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Never against anything, the only honest answer for me is I don't know and no proof of existence only hearsay.

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That's the only honest answer for anyone, no matter how much they prattle differently. smile

2. Slarty O'Brian profile image87
      Slarty O'Brianposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Which one? And how do you know?

3. profile image68
      paarsurreyposted 9 months ago in reply to this

Sure G-d exists but not the Christian's god "Jesus" or Hinduism people's god "Krishna". Please
      Regards

wildernessposted 9 months ago in reply to this

Nor Allah or Thor or Odin, either.  For we are ALL God.

1. profile image68

Does one believe in Thor or Odin? Please
          Regards

Castlepalomaposted 9 months ago in reply to this

Like blind men trying to describe what an elephant looks like. If your imaginary God works for you, great.

If everyone is God, then you know how to face that God evey moment of the day. I don't how to face your God or others, when these Gods are faceless. How do you expect others to see your faceless God. It is senseless to kill them or ignore them if they don't see your God too, as you see your God..

2. wilderness profile image96

Perhaps - I don't know.  Your point?

1. profile image68

If one does not believe in Thor or Odin, then why present it as an argument?
              If one does not believe in G-d, then one's position is of "non-existence of G-d". Why did one get to this position? That is the question. Right? Please
              Regards

There may be people yet that believe in them, and there certainly were people that did.  Thus those gods are included as well.

No, lack of a belief in a god does NOT mean a belief in it's non-existence.  As to how to get to that place - it's really quite simple.  There is nothing at all proving a god, or even showing that one might exist (though definitions of "god" differ and some definitions do require a god).  So the real question becomes "without evidence of a god, why would anyone believe one exists?".

Wilderness

If your wrong.
                  In Muslims hell you get a monkey shoved up your butt forever.

Sorry - gotta go with the Buddha.  If there be monkeys, I'm hoping it is sea monkeys.

2. janesix profile image59
    janesixposted 2 years ago

Prove it.

Otherwise, face that you don't know.

Prove what I don't know if Gid exist,? when nobody can prove God exist.
      Why not put me in a round world and tell me to pray in a corners and hope I got the correct God out of millions.
      You go crazy, not me.

1. janesix profile image59
        janesixposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Exactly my point.

1. chuckandus6 profile image47
          chuckandus6posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I believe in God, but I would say there is always the possibility that my belief could be wrong,my husband doesn't believe in God but there is possibility he could be wrong. Everyone is entitled to believe in what they wish look more of how they treat others and being a good person.let the preacher preach,you can just accept others

over the pass 30 years about 85% of my dreams on the dreams list has come true. I would not  put God on my wish list because for most of us there would be hell to pay.

2. Trichakra profile image60
        Trichakraposted 9 months ago in reply to this

Even no body can prove that there is no god. There is not evidence that god does not exist.

I can say I believe in fairies, Giants and dragons. Unless you can disprove they do not exist, they can exist in my mind.

2. Slarty O'Brian profile image87
          Slarty O'Brianposted 9 months ago in reply to this

It isn't up to people that lack belief to prove a god doesn't exist. It is up to believers to prove it does. If I tell you there are invisible pink squirrels in my attic, isn't it up to me to prove they  exist before you take me seriously? And if I can't, does it matter that you can't prove they don't? And will it help my case if I tell you I know this because I found a book in my attic written in pink ink telling me all about them? Probably not, eh?

Well it doesn't help the Christians case to direct us to the bible.for the same reasons.

working