Top 5 Worst ways to die.

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)
  1. Castlepaloma profile image74
    Castlepalomaposted 8 years ago

In the real world, the 10 greatest ways to die is through lack of exercise and food nutrition. The 5 greatest threats to mankind, would be natural environmental related. Since fear runs the world more than reality, like the media covering beheading rather the ½ million children that have been killed over in Iraq. How can suffering through my list of worst ways to die, hurt. ..What’s yours?

: Note: Can be avoided easily, the other real ways, very difficult.

5. Burning
    Burning alive would be a pain of sheer agony.
    4. Suffocating
    Buried alive, drowning or trap in a cave with nobody to help. It is one of the most panicked deaths a body can experience. The psychological ramifications of being suffocated to death are actually far worse than the physical, but the mental effect is so severe
    3  Dismemberment
    In a form of punishment in days of ancient times or eaten alive by wild animals.
    2. Politic.
    Death and taxes, a slow death.  Poverty is the mother of all crime. They are not friends of the environment and mercenaries for the rich.  You think voting will change things, any more than fairy tales.
    The number one way to die!!!
    1.    Not being save by the Right Religion or God.
    Great dilemma for 85% of the population of the earth for eternity!. The rewards for choosing the right  one ranges from 51 virgins  in Heaven (same as hell) to owning and running your own planet with a harem of Babes by your side. Most everyone will choose the wrong God and go to hell from having a monkey shoved up your butt to being tortured forever, for not learning your lessons. Imagine being Deleted by God for having no redeeming value. If I ever clearly understand Religion, I’ll be ready for the funny farm or die a thousand deaths.

1. Popit profile image60
      Popitposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Not being noticed.  I was at Blackpool in the UK; in the summer it's very popular with day trippers who go there for the fair rides and the side shows etc.  Walking along the sea front, I noticed a homeless person sat outside a hotel.  People were having to step over him to walk on the pavement.  3 hours later, when I was returning to the car, I saw that the man hadn't moved one inch so went to check on him.  He was dead, sat up in the street and thousands of people had just stepped over him and gone on their way.  It haunted me for years.

2. Oztinato profile image75
    Oztinatoposted 8 years ago

They say to "die" on stage is a bad trip.

3. Castlepaloma profile image74
    Castlepalomaposted 8 years ago

Do most people major in fears of the least possible ways of death? Like hell forever, or what ever bleeds to lead in the news?

Castlepalomaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Gone too deep again

1. Popit profile image60
        Popitposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Well I'll bring it down a few levels with a bit of levity.  Hell for me would be an eternity in a shopping mall.  I hate shopping,  if I believed in the Devil, I would say he'd invented shops.  But this all moot because I believe in reincarnation.  Sorry:)  Maybe next time I'll be a shop assistant. Nooooooooo!

Had a girlfriend told me, in our pass lives, she was to beheaded and I was her chopping executioner. I spared her life and changed professions right there on the spot.Funny, in this life, can't imagine running out of ideas to kill anyone.

Imagine boiling oil poured over the castle walls during wartime, has got to hurt real bad. No wonder the average age person, did not live pass age 40 up to 1850's around the world.

Reincarnation or evolving from something, can happen. Hell from an all loving God, makes no sense.

4. Oztinato profile image75
    Oztinatoposted 8 years ago

I died on stage once early in my career and it was worse than the bites of a thousand scorpions

the number one fear in America is public speaking. Can imagine dying on stage, did open mike comedy on stage, twice. No stranger to this kind of pain of silence.

1. Oztinato profile image75
        Oztinatoposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Castle
        death could be overrated as science has shown that time is extraordinarily rubbery. This means that past present and future are all simultaneously here and that time is just a glorified illusion. Added to this is the real possibility that other dimensions exist which  coincidences with ancient ideas of "other realms" where the real part of "us" migrates to. Furthermore the real possibility of "God" means that physical death is also a rubbery illusion of time. For example, a perfect God like a perfect computer would never "forget" anything and we would all be eternally alive in a divine computer cloud (hopefully with halos and wings!).
        While atheists say this is all just fancy, actual physics theories do indeed claim that all levels of time are simultaneously present: making "future" death an elaborate illusion of time.

Like the computer/God cloud concept. Most people are controlled by this God concept for the illustion fearing death and going to hell. The way it's written, all of us are going to hell, unless God gets very picky about his lottery for the few going...going ..gone to heaven.

5. Trichakra profile image61
    Trichakraposted 7 years ago

Burning. I think this one is the most painful of all.

Castlepalomaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

In the Muslim religious culture going to hell can mean having a monkey shoved up your butt.

Burning in hell forever is far more suffering. Maybe that is why Muslim religion is growing faster because of the lesser of the two external pain.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)