jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

A GOD SHET Thread [true 'goodness' Vs Atheism]

1. God shet profile image61
    God shetposted 23 months ago

Being good and being a really good human being has nothing to do with atheism. Well, it has nothing to do with being 'religious', as well. But - atheists - who kind of hold the official stamp to stamp themselves as rationally righteous and more (most?) correct than others - are the ones who run the blinding matrix that we need to penetrate - and - break.

Come on!

1. Alastar Packer profile image83
      Alastar Packerposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Any human who has had the time to experience life, more than likely knows that we do survive in some form after physical passing. Can you enlighten us on 21st physics that have postulated on this?

1. janesix profile image61
        janesixposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Sorry, but you can't experience what(if anything) is beyond death while still alive. Anything you propose about it is pure speculation.

2. colorfulone profile image87
      colorfuloneposted 23 months ago in reply to this

I have seen a few threads you started recently and hardly know what to say on any of them.

Who is the "we", ... are you one or many?

Are you referring to me or God, coloefulone...will all you respect to you.

1. colorfulone profile image87
          colorfuloneposted 23 months ago in reply to this

I was asking about the "we" in the OP "we need to penetrate".

Got it colorfulone. Appreciate the explanation;

3. Live to Learn profile image81
      Live to Learnposted 23 months ago in reply to this

I don't think anyone needs to penetrate and break anything. We all need to be more accepting of different points of view. What harm can an atheist's beliefs do to mine? Their beliefs cannot harm a hair on my head, cannot sway my opinions (unless coupled with stellar arguments) and do not impede my rights to freedom of conscience.

I say, live and let live.

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
    Kathryn L Hillposted 23 months ago

Atheists play devil's advocate and are useful to themselves and the rest of us in many ways. But, especially to themselves.

3. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
    Kathryn L Hillposted 23 months ago

"Being good and being a really good human being has nothing to do with atheism"
    Can you elucidate, G.s.?

working