jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

The world is a much better place than we imagine it to be

1. DasEngel profile image61
    DasEngelposted 16 months ago

There is a notion that the world is a place full of evil. War, war, war, dejection, uncertainty, lack of love, misunderstanding, fear of the unknown, economic depressions and who knows what else! But that's basically our human imagination creating a world for ourselves, and it reflects our own hidden spiritual forces.

The world is a lovely place. And it will only get lovelier if we collectively cleanse our perception of the world. smile

1. Paul K Francis profile image81
      Paul K Francisposted 16 months ago in reply to this

I think that the world is a good place, but we are somehow separated from that space. I think it may have something to do with our fears and uncertainties. But with a little faith and imagination; hey, who knows....

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
      Kathryn L Hillposted 16 months ago in reply to this

and determine to make it that way.
      How? one might ask.

3. Live to Learn profile image81
      Live to Learnposted 16 months ago in reply to this

I agree. But I don't think it is possible to do this collectively. We simply have to individually find the positive spin on things whether the rest of the world chooses to follow suit or not or I guess the more accurate thing to say is whether or not we perceive the rest of the world following suit.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
        Kathryn L Hillposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Fortune cookie saying in a flash of inspiration:
        Heaven can be brought to earth one person at a time.

2. jgs profile image79
    jgsposted 16 months ago

DasEngel-Get real, man. Return to planet earth. That would be the real earth where misery on every level is the order of the day.

jgs

1. DasEngel profile image61
      DasEngelposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Yes, that's true. :-)

working