jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (11 posts)

What do you say about this fact?

1. Khawaja Iqbal profile image63
    Khawaja Iqbalposted 18 months ago

http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/12627544_f520.jpg
    'A'isha reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
    Every one of the children of Adam has been created with three hundred and sixty joints; so he who declares the Glory of Allah, praises Allah, declares Allah to be One, Glorifies Allah, and seeks forgiveness from Allah, and removes stone, or thorn, or bone from people's path, and enjoins what is good and forbids from evil, to the number of those three hundred and sixty joints, will walk that day having saved himself from the Fire.
    Reference     : Sahih Muslim 1007 a
    In-book reference     : Book 12, Hadith 67
    USC-MSA web (English) reference     : Book 5, Hadith 2199
    (deprecated numbering scheme)

1. Terrex profile image84
      Terrexposted 18 months ago in reply to this

I HAD to check this out! had it been true, it would have been truly amazing!
      I did a quick search and it seems only wikipedia and muslim (including doctors') websites are quoting this 360 figure which seem less than credible for a medical fact.
      Refer here for a better, in-depth explanation:
      http://www.answering-islam.org/Response … joints.htm

Khawaja Iqbalposted 18 months ago in reply to this

Terrex its a saying of Prophet Muhammad  صلی اللہ علیہ و آلہ و سلم who said that more than 1400 years ago

If you look up 'ancient medical discoveries', you will find the Egyptians, Indians and Chinese, among others, had discovered a plethora of medical information millennia before  Muhammad. Yes, thousands of years ago, and even thousands of years before Muhammad.
          Does that mean we should now worship the Sphinx, Krishna and Confucius?

I am not saying to u worship Muhammadصلی اللہ علیہ و آلہ و سلم  either its an absolute right fact of that time when medical science had no clue about that

It's not quite 'fact', as the link I gave above shows. It isn't quite that 'godlike' - human beings have been dissecting cadavers for eons - here someone just counted them - so?Ancient cultures that preceded islam discovered far greater things. Does that make them 'messengers' as well?

research about Islam u will find many facts

I have, and still do. A lot of 'facts' are like this 360 joints claim - seemingly true, until you do a bit of research.

nice

2. greenmind profile image92
    greenmindposted 18 months ago

Nice story.

its not a story its a fact  do research about that

working