jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I know when will the world be free from God

1. packerpack profile image60
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

You heard it right. Let me explain;

Lets go back about 1000 years back when people mainly used to travel in two dimension i.e. on land or water. Neither people traveled in 3rd dimension i.e. in air nor did they have enough intellect to comprehend the same. They thought 3rd dimension travel is possible only by God. Time changed, human beings became intelligent and they were able to achieve what God used to do till date. But then there were a set of cunning political minded people who always had mass following them as they called themselves messengers of God. With these inventions and discoveries the concept of God became weak. People though that they too can achieve God as result mass started moving away from those cunning set of people.

But as I said, they were very cunning people so they thought of a new idea to get their followers back. They started preaching, "How can human beings compete with God. Either you cannot achieve God or if you do then it was not God at all. Human can never comprehend what God is. He is supreme who is above the understanding of human beings." And BINGO! The concept worked. People thought, "Yes they are correct. We are just human beings. How can we achieve what God can do? Hence, traveling in air were not Gods work because we too can do it now." And they got their followers back.

Today again the definition of God is something which cannot be understood. Today 4th dimension traveling isn't understood i.e. time travel, so time travel today can only be done by God. But I am sure that tomorrow human will travel in time too and I am also sure those cunning set of people will change the definition of God yet again. This will keep happening so long human has not traveled in all dimension.

There are 8 dimensions in all (as per my knowledge). Lets hope scientists are able find ways to travel in all dimensions very soon. Till then we have to live under the shadow of God! Nothing doing

2. Paraglider profile image90
    Paragliderposted 7 years ago

1000 years ago people were no less intelligent than we are today. 2500 years ago we had Plato and Aristotle.

packerpackposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I agree with your point but how many people had understanding about several unexplained things compared to people today? The main logic that I tried to explain is that people will continue to believe in something as God (or ghost depending on believe) that is unexplainable at a time.

3. 0
    SirDentposted 7 years ago

Looks to me like someone has been watching too much Star Trek.

packerpackposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No buddy, I am no star trek freak. Just thought to explain something scientifically to the best of my knowledge

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
        Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Star Trek is as valid a religion as the rubbish SD believes. Trust me wink