jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

..D-e-a-t-h THROES...Death R-A-T-T-L-E-S, The OLD Order is D-Y-I-N-G!

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 11 months ago

It seems that some people are becoming more hell bent, even more fanatical regarding old paradigms pertaining to religion, gender, race, & morality issues.   Things aren't what they used to be & some people are simply not responding to these well.  In fact, they AREN'T about to let go of such paradigms.  They are holding unto these paradigms for dear life.  The new paradigms are here........& they AREN'T happy at all.  Your thoughts?

2. ahorseback profile image54
    ahorsebackposted 11 months ago

I believe that the new paradigms , call them what you want ,  are famous for their lack of qualities in argument or debate of substantive issues  ,  They ARE famous  for lack  of substance in reality  of most  issues . And what do they do when there is no substance to their  arguments , debates and  political views ? They attack through  the  DEMONIZATION of people , of ideals  and  of reality  !

If you cannot win on argument with substance ; then demonize . That always  awakens the media and the media is the greatest  friend of the left .

And I have also noticed  that your questions   seem to be slanted to  these ideals !  Hence , Archie bunker  as the" old  paradigm "  and the new as  somehow more enlightened .

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 11 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for starting the discussion, CONTINUE THE DISCUSSION!

3. DasEngel profile image60
    DasEngelposted 11 months ago