What do U think?

1. LauraD093 profile image86
    LauraD093posted 10 months ago

http://www.upworthy.com/there-are-6-scr … say?c=ufb5

I came across this link while researching a hub I am currently writing. I would really like to read some varying views on what is written here. If you can't comment without judgement toward other comments that may already be posted please refrain. I would like this to be an open and frank discussion but without finger-pointing and condemnation or criticisms of what a person's personal beliefs may be. Please be respectful and adult. I will not use anyone's comments within my hub I just want to get a feel for the topic. Thanks in advance to those that choose to comment.

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image85
    Kathryn L Hillposted 10 months ago

The video included in this link influenced me to accept that homosexuals who have love and commitment within their hearts, who regard one another with respect and appreciation and wish to live together and perhaps adopt and raise children someday, should have the opportunity to live as accepted members of society and should be respected for their decision.

Most especially, I think they need to be able to assume legal jurisdiction in time of hospitalization and other important legal matters delegated to heterosexual unions.
    Its only fair.
    Love is the goal.
    Gandhi, in the name of harmony, said we should believe a man. 
    If two men or two women decide to marry because they are truly in love, we should believe them.

Therefore, I agree with Gandhi.

Thanks for sharing/revealing.

1. LauraD093 profile image86
      LauraD093posted 10 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for checking out the web-site-I appreciate your input -Have a Great New Year!