jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

is it a sign or coincidence?

1. 59
    Chenzaposted 4 months ago

Years ago I was taking a walk and a red pickup truck drove down my road. The guy in the truck slowed down and just watched me, in a way like he was interested. He never talked to me or anything and just drove off. I only saw him for like a minute that one time and didn't see him in town again. After that day his image has been stuck in my mind and its been a year or more ago. I started having multiple dreams of him and in each one we were dating and I was very content in my dream like I known him forever. One morning I randomly wake up with the date April 26 stuck in my head. I just wrote it off and forgot about it.  About 6 months later from the day the date popped in my head, my friend gave me ride to school. For some reason this day she took a back way to get to college. We ended up at a school zone and  the same guy I saw that one day driving down the road, same guy from my dream, was there directing traffic. Didn't realize it until later but that day was exactly the same date that popped in my head that one morning randomly. Is that a sign or coincidence?

1. Jodah profile image86
      Jodahposted 4 months ago in reply to this

I don't know if it is a sign, but it is a pretty eerie coincidence.

2. word55 profile image82
    word55posted 4 months ago

It is coincidental anyway. Now that you know where he works, find out if he has a red truck and take it from there.

1. 59
      Chenzaposted 4 months ago in reply to this

Well the day I saw him driving down the road, he drove a red truck. He has college sticker on back of the car, and I just so happen to go to same college but never seen him on campus. The day I saw him directing traffic I saw same exact truck, which is how I knew it was him

1. Solaras profile image92
        Solarasposted 4 months ago in reply to this

I believe in signs.  Sometimes we are given sign posts to alert us to a potential change in our lives; a crossroads is coming, so be alert to the opportunity. Proceed with caution, but be open to possibilities.

3. clivewilliams profile image81
    clivewilliamsposted 4 months ago

The watcher watches you!!!!