jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (17 posts)

Please Ignore Fierycj's racist post!

1. Aragon5000 profile image68
    Aragon5000posted 7 years ago

I am hear to appeal to everyone here to ignore Fierycj's post here (http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/13735#post162872) It represents neither the opinion of Christians, Nigerians or blacks in general. What he has suceeded in doing is to show how narrow minded he is. To anyone offended by his post, I sincerely apologise on behalf of Christians, Nigerians and Blacks in general.

Finally God does not belong to any particular race, but is for everyone. There is nobody living that is without sin, so a liar does not have the right to call a prostitute sinner. God is not looking for a siant or perfect person, but rather a sinner and he is not forcing anybody to serve him. Those who dont know him will someday find him by his GRACE and not by the RANTINGS of a self rightious person.

Peace to all

1. RKHenry profile image79
      RKHenryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

He has anger in his heart.

Aragon5000posted 7 years ago in reply to this

He should learn to deal with his anger or seek help. Am sure there are lots of people that can help him here. All he need do is ask for help and not insult people

1. RKHenry profile image79

Yeah, well this is his way of asking.

I'm not going to defend his actions to you.  I'm not even going to continue talking about him with you.  I read something deeper in his post, than what you did.  I was just stating a perception as I see it.  I can clearly read that he got under your skin.  And I know this statement is going to get me in trouble, but hey I'm going to write it.  When a brother spouts racist ideology, it's usually for much different reasons than white folk. 

Oh, I said it!  Word up.  Now, I'd like to know what's troubling my brother. 

That's were I'm coming from.

Aragon5000posted 7 years ago in reply to this

You come across as nice person and I want to thank you for this. I really appreciate your post and deeper understanding for his, so once again I say thank you. No he didnt get under my skin,  I just dont want him spreading opinions of a people that are not correct.

1. Everyday Miracles profile image92
              Everyday Miraclesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Assuming that those reading his post are intelligent, he probably won't spread misconceptions of an entire nation based on one post. I don't think you need to worry about that!

2. RKHenry profile image79

I concur.  But somethings got his goat. We all can clearly read that.  He's new too.  This might be a propaganda play.  If it was, I'd like him to realize not everyone is going to take the bait.  I'll agree that his Malcolm X style will get him nowhere.  But even Malcolm had to find that out himself.

Peace to you.

2. Everyday Miracles profile image92
            Everyday Miraclesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I agree entirely.

I'm white, and while I don't believe that whites as a general race "deserve" to be on the receiving end of racism, as long as there are hate groups alive and well in the world, there is going to be racial hate. Not everyone looks at the color of the skin in determining whether or not someone is "worthy." Many of my most intelligent friends are and have been black.

I'm sorry that our friend feels the way that he does. I agree with RK that there is a deeper issue here. I also have seen just in two weeks that when somebody in this community has an "issue" the community tends to rally around that person. I would prefer not to reject CJ but to try to find out what is going on with him so that we can *help* him.

As for his original post and it's spiritual connotations, isn't that what God would want us to do in the first place?

Right on, RK!

3. LondonGirl profile image90
            LondonGirlposted 7 years ago in reply to this

OK, then that's fair enough. Racism from "a brother" needs understanding, not condemnation.....

2. mandybeau profile image60
      mandybeauposted 7 years ago in reply to this
  2. frogdropping profile image86
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Personally, I believe that the only people that will be bothered by whatzisfaces verbal diatribe are those that lack a sense of self in the first place.

I'm perfectly secure in who I am. Or even what, come to that. I know my mother is white, my father isn't. He tells me he is Burmese but as far as I can tell, he looks asian - nothing like the Burmese. However, his parents were Burmese. So either my grandmother lied to him about who his father really was. Or he was adopted. Or I was.

Oh rats. Now I don't know who I am anymore roll

1. Make  Money profile image73
      Make Moneyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

smile But it really doesn't matter where your parents came from though, does it?

1. frogdropping profile image86
        frogdroppingposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ahhh - now that's a good question. One I can't answer in truth, simply because I am a rather secure and happy human bean. However, if you asked someone who genuinely didn't know, maybe they'd answer differently.

As far as I'm concerned, my origins don't interest me nearly so much as the current stuff - I like the mystery of what's in front. Besides, having been brought up in the 'nuclear' environment, it's not always what it's cracked up to be. Yes, I have two parents but one of them wasn't quite as enamoured with me as is normal. I won't mention no names but it wasn't my dad wink

3. Make  Money profile image73
    Make Moneyposted 7 years ago

His first Hub may explain some things.  It's actually kind of an interesting story.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/O-Lucifer--Son-of-the-Morning

4. profile image61
    prince1244posted 7 years ago

Read my hub, the first black president.

5. SweetiePie profile image84
    SweetiePieposted 7 years ago

If something is totally offensive just flag it and leave it at that.  Naming this person and linking to their hubs simply sends more traffic their way.

6. Capable Woman profile image81
    Capable Womanposted 7 years ago

Fierycj = Aragon5000

just a theory

if it's true, way to self-promote!

working