Prophetic Dreams and Visions

1. David Ortega profile image82
    David Ortegaposted 2 months ago
    Some time ago, I had a vision of a sky as black as India ink. It was as dark and oily as tar.  Then a cross appeared. I could only see an outline of it and I could see the holes where Jesus was nailed light up.  Then penetrating laser light pierced through the darkness. I could see three beams of light come out of each hole.  I am reminded of Matthew Chapter 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days: ‘The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.’ 30 At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory." Has anyone else had a dream or vision of a day of darkness?  I know there are people claiming private revelations and visions and prophecies of a 3 Days of Darkness but I can't say that is what I saw.

2. bdn9385 profile image85
    bdn9385posted 2 months ago

I also have visions and I believe the coming of the Son of Man will be preceeded by great sorrow just as what you've seen and what startling worldwide events suggest. That is also what the bible says. His coming is not a time of peace but a time of war and Christ Himself will lead this war against all things that defiles on the earth. He need first to restore all things before He could start actual management. There will be shaking of the nations and all the worlds elite will be either dead or hiding at that time (stars fall from the sky) and all churches in total confusion (moon will not give light) because of the might of His power which none on the earth could withstand. That will happen for around 7 years and then comes his prophesied betrayal after that and the worlds elite will then come out from hiding and deceive the world again and after 3 and a half biblical days, the Son of Man will rise once again together with His Father in Heaven to judge the world. The first is the armageddon the second is the gog and magog. The first is to call out the church of philadelphia and the second, the church of laodicea. But one important thing, when he comes, all nations will fight against Him because we actually thought him to be the antichrist because that is how our mind is pre-conditioned by our existing rulers. Bottomline, the righteous will rule the earth because when you do what is right, you cant be wrong, unless deceived, so be on guard always.

1. David Ortega profile image82
      David Ortegaposted 2 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for your insights.  I believe that abortion and redefining holy marriage are calling for the wrath of God.  But I also believe we are in a period of prolonged mercy before the day of justice arrives.  I think the door of mercy is going to close soon and the unrepentant will have to pass through the door of justice. So let us indeed be on guard. Let us pray, fast and work out our salvation with fear and trembling.