jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

The Dumb African and His God...the Sequel

1. fierycj profile image85
    fierycjposted 7 years ago

2 days ago I started the discussion The Dumb African & His God and it rained hailstones on me. Everybody was hitting me left right and center. It was awesome. I just had to do a sequel. I'm crazy about sequels by the way. I liked all the responses, yes, even the really insulting ones. I mean, c'mon,gimme some credit,a guy doesnt expect to start a discussion on a sensitive topic like mine,and not be attacked by all of Western Humanity. Lol. I admit I generalized a lot,but we all do that in some way,if you really think about it. I have a lot of white friends, so obviously my opinion doesn't involve them. But if you're trying to make a point about something involving a group of people, you dont spend time listing the exceptions to the rule,for pete's sake. Its like this,if I say Hollywood flicks are corny. Any fella with half a brain knows Tarantino flicks are an exception. So just take a deep breath all y'all. Just cos U remember God,doesnt mean it counts for all of western civilization. Here Exits the Bigot.

1. 0
      sandra rinckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well since I am bored.  I generalize a lot too.  I have some black friends ( oh my bad, is this politically incorrect, lol) no seriously.
      One of the most ridiculous conversations I had with a friend from Trinidad was about black people getting sun burnt.  It was about as funny a conversation as you could get.

I was like, "yeah I had a black girlfriend named Regina.  While out in Arizona, I asked her if she wanted to go out to the pool and get some sun. She was like, umm... Hell no, I don't want a sunburn.

I was like, dude, your black you don't get sun burnt and she was like, excuse me.  You see this... she points to her skin... it's purple!  What, you think cause I am black I can't get a sun burn...

Anyways, so I was telling my friend from Trinidad about it and he was like!  Whaaaa!!! She's one crazy n*gga.  Purple... lol.

At that time it was the hardest I had laughed in about a year and it still makes me laugh.

2. Make  Money profile image69
    Make Moneyposted 7 years ago

lol Good one.

3. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 7 years ago

You can't continue posting in the original thread?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
      Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That doesn't make him the centre of attention again.

2. RKHenry profile image80
      RKHenryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I agree.

I think his first lesson here on hubpages is that it is not necessary to make up 3 different topics for the same conversation.

Dude, enough wasted space already.  FYI: it's counterproductive.

1. 0
        sandra rinckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well he brought you all to this one didn't he?  Suckers!!! lol ahahhahhahahahahah.

4. LondonGirl profile image92
    LondonGirlposted 7 years ago

If he's so desparate for attention that he'll seek it by being a racist idiot, more fool him