jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

The People I Like In Religion Forum and Why?

1. fierycj profile image85
    fierycjposted 7 years ago

I like Mohitmisra, he's likeable. Gentle and clever. A gracious mix. Sandra Rinck,you can tell she's strong. A straight arrow too. Mohamedhm,a zealous muslim,who wouldn't be insulted as much as he is here,in real life. Mark Knowles, clearly a know-it-all,but unlike most know-it-alls is atleast humorous. Misha, Mark's best buddy. They're both smart guys, too. You gotta admit.
    Lady Guinevere,a lady in the true sense of the word. Make Money, sensible and speaks with caution. Country Women,tough. Jewels, interesting writer. Sufidreamer,puts a good show,the comical face of the forum. Team Wiseman, awfully wise. SOURMAN,makes good points. Inspirepub, great writer. Brenda Scully, angelic almost. LondonWoman, hates my guts. She's alright though. Uninvited Writer,better respect her.
    There're other people here I dig, but I cant mention all their names. Besides, I really haven't encountered anyone here who has done anything that warrants to be hated. Not yet, anyway...

1. mohitmisra profile image62
      mohitmisraposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I like you as well and mohitmisra is my user name .Its actually two words Mohit and Misra. smile

2. Lady Guinevere profile image59
      Lady Guinevereposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You can add me to Mark and Misha's friend's list too!  I am not saying that i am not a friend of any other ones listed here.  It's just that you mentioned Mark's best buddy.  LOL

I hope that you re giving your Mom a great Mother's Day.  Mother Nature gave me a very surprised and wonderful Mother's Day.  My very first Iris bloomed this morning.  It is purple and white--just gorgeous.

2. 0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

thankyou very very very much.....  xxx