Many Christians figures there is a War on them.

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (16 posts)
  1. Castlepaloma profile image76
    Castlepalomaposted 6 years ago

Maybe they think there is a war on Christian because there are more Believers in UFOs, Aliens, Sasquatch and Ghosts outnumber those who follow mainstream Religions.  I except Religion, but don’t understand One World Religion. Then Yahweh said to Noah, 'Go into the ark.  That would IDs God as Yahweh. None of these things can be proven physically true, but we sure love our fantasies from the Bible to Hollywood.

There is more pot smokers in the world than Christians is that another reason why Yahweh is forgotten. Let face it, they have lost the war on drugs, release my people from prison. Since 90% of the wars are religious predominate countries. let’s face it, they have lost the war on war for One World religion,

Some tell me, I’m condescending towards God, bulling God and he is jealous of me. How do you bully a bully especially when he is an invisible and all powerful? 

Come on God, you want me to kill my daughter, to prove my Love for you first. COME ON God PUT EM UP!!! Where is your courage?, PUT EM UP!!! Since lightning bolts could kill me 260 times more likely than terrorist. Come on God strike me dead because I don’t like war and love sex. . Really I’m a lover not a fighter, my only addicted is to love.

Can we love much of these synthetic and greed to death?

2. Castlepaloma profile image76
    Castlepalomaposted 6 years ago

As long as religion is ignored, it looses it's power.

Silence is good.

Castlepalomaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

There are more people who smoke pot on earth than there are Christians. Weeds illegal in every country in the world except one. Shows Democracy & Nature are broken.. Also Gays are illegal in 80 countries. The Pope approves legalizing gays. We are bio organism first; with rights to our own body. Whether it’s a joint or a joint of a guy. For all the fornicator’s & pot smokers on earth, let’s turn Hell into a hot nightclub.

Pope believes in the big bang, evolution & aliens are our salvation. Pope also says hell dose not exists. Keep that up, & the bible won’t exist. 

I am what I think, are you only what God says in a book? I can ask endless questions that religious people will not answers. When religion is based on fear, people will fear the fearless also. Then fear rules and love that makes good sense must work harder. For love is work made visual.

3. Live to Learn profile image60
    Live to Learnposted 6 years ago

Talking to yourself makes you look a little crazy. I'm going to help you out and post something so this looks more like a normal thread.

Interesting ideas you have the Mr. Paloma.

4. Paul Wingert profile image60
    Paul Wingertposted 6 years ago

These poor repressed Xtains look at it like this. If they discriminate against someone one because they're gay, non-Xtain, etc, it's called freedom of religion. If the Constitution deems Xtain based laws like ban against same-sex marriage, it called oppression!

That's about right. They want it both ways of their veiw of the law.

1. Live to Learn profile image60
        Live to Learnposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Welcome to modern America. That goes for all sides.

On topics like this, you can sometimes think your the crazy one.  Kind of like the old time machine movie with Morlocks.

As long as a few of us that are not trapped and hypnotized, there is hope.

No one is more hypnotized than the next person. We all see quite clearly on some things and not so clearly on others.

Those who control the media, control our minds. Knowing the media well, they can't catch me!!! Oh twittely dee,....they can catch all the others, but they can't catch me.

that's what they all say. smile

About 2% are prepared for what will happen.  People are basicly good it just that they are control by fear, it surrounds us. Being a fearless person is the only anwser for me. When you confront serious problem and people are too afraid to say anything about the problem is because it is way too deep.

Like when you ask your grandma about your uncle child paedophile problem. Then the only time Grandma shuts up is because it is a far deeper issue than anyone can handle. You are better off confronting the problem then to suffer the long term suffering. Happiness comes from solving the problem.

The degree of happiness you experience exudes from every one of your posts.

5. growingword profile image61
    growingwordposted 6 years ago

I suggest putting references for your statistics into your article. Thanks.

My perspective is imagination &  creative evolution not an organized superstition of the Universal Truth and Knowledge. The references come from the process of learning more than statistics. That evolves to the experience of knowing.

Last three Christian girlfriends in a row dumped me because I could not be Saved.  My Mother is an Atheist; Father a Catholic & Brother a Lutheran Pastor. Our Christmas are hell. Sister and I are comics, at least good joke material from it.

Had a friend who is a Seventh Adventist. We watched the Sons of God it was like the movie 300.  Then came end of world studies. They drank the holy cool aid, except me! Who would win in a fight of supernatural imaginary friends. Any facts of a creationist cavemen who co-exist with dinosaur’s.

Politics and religion have the same system of hierarchy & grow together with strong military. For example of what top leader would say like Trump.
      :Trump: Muslim Terrorist insult all faiths, Muslim women as accomplices and strap bombs to their chickens. Terrorist aim is to obligate human life and our sacred land. Our greatest crisis is Islamist extremism. Their evil has no dignity, no glory. They choose terror their souls are condemned.
      (not the Christian, Nazis or KKK or White Supremacist greedy).
      :Trump:  Americans will torture them and imprison these barbaric criminal first. Their religion is evil; drive them from the holy lands & them off the face of the earth. Bomb the shit out the Middle East and take their oil. We don’t tell Muslims how to worship, we offer them partnership.
      ( Most of the terrorist attack  come from white Christian right wing born American on American soil.) 

Ok you want to ban Muslim, Chase terrorist ghost around the world on bomb and bread projects. Then sort out an already 65 million refugee each year. Where do these good Muslims go, camp at Trump’s golf courses. Then we gather in front of the TV and watch Trumps tourette syndrome and Mussolini impressions.  No wonder American prisons and war budget are the world’s largest by far .

Don’t give in to fear, if you don’t have true democracy, we have got nothing. Religion and Politics is based now on fear.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)