jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (19 posts)

Saved can speak to the Damned After the Rapture

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

This is a public service message for all those who are "saved."

"Do you know someone who is in danger of being "left behind" because of a sinful life? Imagine if you could write a letter to a friend or loved one after the Great Day of Reckoning."

An easy solution to this issue which must be bothering you:

http://postrapturepost.com/

Glad to be of service, big_smile

1. earnestshub profile image88
      earnestshubposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I looked at the site Mark. This is a really funny idea, and a bit of a slap for the zealous.

2. darkside profile image80
      darksideposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I bet you wish you had come up with that idea!

1. earnestshub profile image88
        earnestshubposted 8 years ago in reply to this

darkside, I wish I had thought of that.

3. packerpack profile image59
      packerpackposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Error! Address Not Found

4. Andrew0208 profile image59
      Andrew0208posted 8 years ago in reply to this

A big scam, i thought he should atleast involve a known courier service for the shipping while signing up to ensure delivery of the letters. His concerns as an atheist for the raptured and unraptured ones are just centered at scamming simple minded Christians who are religious of their $$$ by just signingup. Does he know the true meaning of rapture, the timing, if he will still be alive before and after the event to legally execute/deliver on what paid for?  Why promoting a scammer?

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
        Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago in reply to this

LOL

A scam?

Get a life dude. big_smile

2. Lissie profile image87
        Lissieposted 8 years ago in reply to this

What the rapture happened and I missed it? You cant call him a scammer unless he failed to provide the service offered - which he is not under contract to offer until the said rapture occurs - so - did it happen? How would I know? Its not a common belief among Christians in my part of the world so I guess I better keep an eye on CNN

2. Everyday Miracles profile image93
    Everyday Miraclesposted 8 years ago

I've seen that before. The most bizarre thing I've ever seen, and such a way to exploit believers! If common understanding of the tribulations is correct, nobody would be thinking to check their e-mail anyway, so why bother tongue

3. Sybille Yates profile image78
    Sybille Yatesposted 8 years ago

Seen that before, actually here: http://shipoffools.com A Christian web site that has a Bristih sense of humour ;-) Enjoy, SY

4. Mrvoodoo profile image61
    Mrvoodooposted 8 years ago

LOL, love it, I don't think I'll have much use for it though, not much chance of me being saved. smile

5. Mark Knowles profile image59

He has had a lot of people sign up though...

6. Lissie profile image87
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

Bloody hell Knowles thats so funny you've actually got me posting in the religion forum! Good of the atheists to offer a service like that ...

7. Paraglider profile image89
    Paragliderposted 8 years ago

I like it. It's even nicely understated and the postage stamp is perfect.

8. Jewels profile image81
    Jewelsposted 8 years ago

It's come to my attention that at the pressing of said rapture button all sinless christians are ascending. I've requested that any commercial airplanes be maned by at least one non christian pilot in case someone needs to land the plane.

1. mandybeau profile image60
      mandybeauposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I think that I would prefer maybe a Christian Pilot to some of the others, so there is no offence I will tactfully suggest (Kamakase)

1. Jewels profile image81
        Jewelsposted 8 years ago in reply to this

LOL. Perhaps a Hindu pilot, or atheist pilot.  Just mix em up.  Cause if both christian pilots disappear to the big powder puff in the sky, then someone has to land the plane. Not very christian to be leaving non christians in the plane to crash land.  It's just not cricket. smile

9. mandybeau profile image60
    mandybeauposted 8 years ago

As Bizarre as you can get.........

10. Mark Knowles profile image59

LOL

It is funny. He claims to have made some sales. big_smile

They can't be that stupid. Can they...........?

And yes - I wish I had thought of that.

working