jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (15 posts)

A Praise-Game Unto God!

1. fierycj profile image80
    fierycjposted 8 years ago

Everywhere I go in the forums, everybody is starting some game, whether its a story, or novel, or what. I think we should start a praise-game to God. Here, everyone gets to write sentences of God, continuing from where the last post stopped. Here goes:
    Praises unto God, who rides upon the heavens in His strength, and in His Majesty in the sky...

2. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 8 years ago

Hiya is this like supposed to be a prayer.......
    why did you not just add a line to our story yesterday instead of just running in and running out we need to keep it going.....

Are you a born again christian?????

fierycjposted 8 years ago in reply to this

What does that even mean these days? Born Again, I mean. This isn't a prayer, not really. Just praises. And I couldn't contribute anything cos frankly, I didnt have anything to say. I hate forcing myself to say things when I have absolutely nothing to say, so are you gonna contribute to this or what; Praises unto God, who rides upon the heavens in His strength, and in His majesty in the sky...

3. Inspirepub profile image82
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

... Thanks be unto God, for the bounteous gifts that our daily existence bestows, and the many ways in which we can get high ...

4. spiderpam profile image49
    spiderpamposted 8 years ago

Praise be to God everything, for the trails and the joys of my life for this earth and and my 3 babies(husband included)smile

5. HubPolice profile image52
    HubPoliceposted 8 years ago

Praise be to Jesus for beer and for hard drugs, for strong liqueur and the adult channel, Amen.

6. Lady_E profile image82
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

Praise be to God who daily loadeth us with benefits. We didn't wake up in hospital this morning, we eat and have a roof over our heads and we are not living in a war-zone with bullets flying every where.

1. HubPolice profile image52
      HubPoliceposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I take mine back, this one's much better, I'm gonna use this one too.

7. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

Praise be to God for the strength I have in the face of death, for the hope that I have in the midst of poverty and the joys that I can share when sitting next to suffering.

8. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 8 years ago

Thankyou God for giving me a new day to live ,because I completely screwed up yesterdays. smile God keeps his promises.

9. Make  Money profile image69
    Make Moneyposted 8 years ago

Praise be to God for the diverse personalities that we meet in these forums, they are all good.

1. spiderpam profile image49
      spiderpamposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Right on I so agree.

10. curiozities profile image61
    curiozitiesposted 8 years ago

Praise be to God for giving me a wonderful wife and healthy baby son and the means and ability to provide for them.

11. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 8 years ago

and for giving me the best hubbing buddy, who started of this thread......
       I am glad we live a long way from each other as I think we would end up laughing our heads of most of the time....

RESPECT

fierycjposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You bet we would. RESPECT back at ya, Bren!

working