Is It A Sin Not To Worship The Great Mark Knowles?

1. fierycj profile image85
    fierycjposted 7 years ago

It seems to be, though. You gotta admit. Its almost disgusting the way everyone seems to suck up to him. So he has influence, big deal. So he has fans, big deal. So does a lot of other folks on HP but I don't see their fans following them about like mindless zombies. Its like whatever Mark says is law, you just have to shut up and fall in line. And with my unbringing I'm sorry I just won't buy into that. I suck up to no one. I repeat - no one. Its a shame really that it had to come to this. I really respected the guy when I first came on here. But all that's ancient history. I'm a simple, fun-loving chap. And I like doing these hubs - they expand my, wuchmacallit - mental prowess. Its obvious that Mark has hated me from the first day I stepped into HP. Don't ask me why, I don't pretend to understand what tickles the old man's fancy. If the guy wasn't married, I would think he was gay and had a crush on me. He's obsessed with me. And contrary to what some say, I don't care about the attention. To hell with it. Its even dumb to think that. So, hey all ye followers of Mark Knowles who wanna hate on me cos I have at least the minerals to tell him the way it is, well, go ahead then, hate me, spite me. But if you've got some sense to think for yourself and not follow after the popular crowd, then good for you. You are on the path of glory, and I bid you well, in all honesty. Even as I type this, deep sleep besets my eyelids, and I must say my goodnite. Godspeed.

2. cindyvine profile image86
    cindyvineposted 7 years ago

Fierycj by calling him Great you are lifting him up.

Closed to reply