jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

1. chukra G profile image59
    chukra Gposted 7 years ago

YOU PRAYING TO GOD FOR THE JUDGEMENT TO WORLD, HOW CAN GOD JUDGE ON THE  ACTIONS OF THE FOULNESS IN SEARCHING THE FORGOTTEN PATH TO HIM. Humans are punishing theirself in this desperate search of fullfillment(GOD). Where they will only fullfilled when reach him. DO you ADMIT that you are a true follower of GOD, SO DO THE REST OF CREATION called humans admitting. Each of you dying for what you hold, fighting, attacking each other to prove to what you hold, forget that death is at the corner.  How can all of you looking for God at a place  where our senses and brain can't reach. Believe me you are holding/attached to the bridge(religion) to God. And each of you trying so hard to not to let go for further your journey. So hold on right where you are,just wait there defending the bridge to HIM. God sent you the religion only to guide you.

2. Prince Moses profile image61
    Prince Mosesposted 7 years ago

And I thought Sethi's hieroglyphics were hard to decipher!  Yes I admit that I pray to my G-d for deliverance, that my people may one day be free.

3. 0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

Sorry what is the question

1. JamaGenee profile image88
      JamaGeneeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Brenda, there isn't one.  People like the OP already have all the answers, and go to great lengths to tell us so.

4. 0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

Tell me about it........