jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

We all living in different dimensions that gathered closely.

1. chukra G profile image60
    chukra Gposted 7 years ago

How about this statement? Actually we are not exist as how our eyes showing us. How to simplify this hmmmmm its like we are sitting beside, talking to each other but from different world that is not linked,hmmmmmmm

1. mohitmisra profile image61
      mohitmisraposted 7 years ago in reply to this

"Each in his own world"
      Here and there is tossed and twirled." smile

chukra Gposted 7 years ago in reply to this

smile. yeah its true but not that im trying to say, we born without past and leave without future,(not bout karma) only the present follow us from start to end. there is an advantage on this where it can be linked to one source that travelling in each of us at a time our brain can detect. it is about, we exist ONE and remain ONE

1. mohitmisra profile image61

Its made that way to protect us.

chukra Gposted 7 years ago in reply to this

there you are soulmate. the protection of soul(us), we are protected by supreme.

2. Jerami profile image77
    Jeramiposted 7 years ago

I was watching the science station a while back and they were defining the universes. "Plural" They said that each human individual fills the defination of a universe in and of itself. In a way, I can see their point, what do you think?

1. Inspirepub profile image87
      Inspirepubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Each human being represents a unique point of view from which to observe the Universe, I can certainly agree to that.

Jenny

2. mohitmisra profile image61

The Buddhists describe this superbly in the "The Tibetan book of the Dead"

working