jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

What do you think about the Author, Frank E. Peretti?

1. fierycj profile image84
    fierycjposted 7 years ago

I love the guys books. I don't agree with all of his portrayals of the supernatural. But I think its good Christian fiction that makes for an interesting read, and cuts across every section of people. My favorites are Piercing the Darkness, This Present Darkness, and Prophet.

2. 0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

Never heard of him, but I believe you.... You read, write and watch films a  lot dont you.....

Have you ever read Maeve Binchy books....
    Have you read P.s. I love you or seen the film

Are you going to make a love movie or a hate movie????

forgot to say hello....

fierycjposted 7 years ago in reply to this

A lot of questions there, Bren. Hello to you, too. I've not heard or read those movies. Yes I do write, read and watch a lot of movies daily. Seriously I worry for myself. I read atleast two books per week. Write everyday. Whether its a script, or my novel, or recently hubs. And for movies, I cant even count how many I watch in a week. Gazillions I imagine. Will I make love or hate movies? Well, my genre is paranormal, supernatural, metaphysical, horror, action, fantasy, adventure, religious, and conspiracy. So I guess its basically love and hate. I'll never make a romantic comedy. They come off as phony to me. You never did read the HorrorScope series again, did ya?

1. 0
        \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I read A..... I went back to look for more did I miss something, I know that is not horoscopes, SORRY WILL LOOK NOW

i meant my hubs on the saga of Paul Marshall - HorrorScope:The Chronicles of Paul Marshall Verse I,II,III,IV. I would have published Verse V a while back, but I'm not encouraged with the followership on the stories.

3. 0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

4. Lady_E profile image82
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

Wow, this certainly takes me down memory lane.  I read one of his books maybe 15 to 20 years ago and I remember it well.  It was "Piercing the Darkness". It gave me an insight on how things operated in the Spiritual Realm. From that book, I'd say he was a very good writer. I must check the internet to see his latest ones.  Cheers Fiery smile

No probs, Lady E.

5. FeliceGerwitz profile image60
    FeliceGerwitzposted 7 years ago

I love Frank Peretti! His books are fantastic and I have read them all. It made me stop gossiping. Really. Actually, one of my favorites is not a fiction at all. It is his book "The Wounded Spirit." It discusses his difficult childhood.

My children have read all of his books. For those who don't believe in "God-incidences" ...my claim to fame was having my novel series on a page in the Christian Book Distributors' (CBD.com) Kids Catalog listed on the page adjoining the back cover *under* Peretti's Cooper Kids series! I thought our books had not made it into the catalog (we were nobodys after all), and then we saw them! What a joy that was and believe me, it helped sell books!