jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Masons and Christianity

1. Make  Money profile image70
    Make Moneyposted 7 years ago
  2. fierycj profile image83
    fierycjposted 7 years ago

Wow, Mike. So informative. Why didn't you make a hub out of this, though? I've always been intrigued by Masonry stories. They're so secretive and dark. And the conspiracy, always makes for a good read, or watch - if a movie. I watched a documentary sometime ago on National Geographic Channel, supposed conducted by Masons. They we're supposed to be open and honest, you know show the world that nothing evil goes on within their walls. They even allowed cameras into their meetings for the FIRST TIME! I thought that was fun, but after a while it just hit me, and it didnt just seem right anymore. I just wasn't buying into it.

3. Mason Hymas profile image61
    Mason Hymasposted 7 years ago

wow. Thanks for referring me to www.religion-cults.com 'make money'. It looks like an incredible authoritative website! I think its pretty pictures and classy background are lulling me into complete and abject belief! and to top it all of there is a magical blooming rose in the top left corner oh my!

I will believe whatever J. Domínguez says too because, look! hes an "m" "d"! doctors know everything!

can I please be a sensational, suspicious, fanatic who reads sensational articles about what are by all objective measurements completely harmless organizations?! PLEASE?! I WILL FOLLOW YOU TO THE DEATH J. DOMINGUEZ! MY LEADER WITH AUTHORITATIVE INITIALS!

1. Make  Money profile image70
      Make Moneyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Let me guess, one of the purposely deceived?

It doesn't matter whether that was an authoritative website or not cause the quotes on it are from authoritative religions.

4. geminimoon profile image60
    geminimoonposted 7 years ago

My initials are J. Dominguez, hope there is no relation there!

5. usmanali81 profile image61
    usmanali81posted 7 years ago