jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

I am a tender foot

1. 0
    Sciantelposted 7 years ago

I hate negative stuff being said against me on my hubs but I am doing the work for Christ so I must continue to endure the trash people say against me. Jesus said: HE THAT OVERCOME ALL THINGS WILL INHERIT ALL THINGS. I WILL BE HIS GOD AND HE WILL BE MY SON.
    Now I know God meant women too but ever since I joined hubpages to do the will of God, I am under attack. Anyone who loves the Lord with all their heart is free to join my fanclub,for we have Him in common, for that is where I stand. The more people who love the Lord join me, the more prayers. Where there are 3 or more gathered in My Name, there I will be also, so I am inviting.....

1. 0
      Sciantelposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am not shamed of the true God in which I serve!The preaching of the cross is foolishness to them who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God!( 1 Corinthians 1:18, my proof)
      Evil men, what will you do to keep from damnation?

2. larryfreeman profile image84
    larryfreemanposted 7 years ago

Hi Sciantel,

This post would be more appropriate in the Religion Forum:

This forum is really for reporting technical problems and suggesting features for HubPages.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

You have to understand that this is a public site and that while you are free to publish what you want, people are also free to respond to it in any way. However, to avoid having them posted to your hub you can moderate them before they appear.

4. 0
    Sciantelposted 7 years ago

I am so new to the computer and a babe in the diaper regarding hubpages and how it all works, I have found I can just disregard having a comment box altogether on my hubs and so that is the best thing for me regarding any harm to my person. Thanks!

5. Maddie Ruud profile image83
    Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago

<Moved thread to Religion forum>

6. world of the wise profile image27
    world of the wiseposted 7 years ago

If you serve christ, be prepared for anything

1. earnestshub profile image88
      earnestshubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well if you serve any invisible unproven entity and tell others that they are going to die in hell of sin if they don't believe in your fantasy, you are gonna get flack.

1. 0
        thetruthhurts2009posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Unbelievable hypocrite You are pure evil man, no one can be a Christian without you and your dogma biting at their heels. You are my proof! WOW!