jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (23 posts)

The Supernatural Thread!

1. fierycj profile image86
    fierycjposted 7 years ago

This is the supernatural thread. Post in here any supernatural experience that you've had. Let's do this people!

1. mohitmisra profile image60
      mohitmisraposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Too many, life goes into the beyond very often.

2. Philent profile image77
    Philentposted 7 years ago

I was thinking..hmmm! When u mean supernatural, does it mean the calamities or the unknown forces? So what was your supernatural experience fierycj? Why don't you start.. hehe

fierycjposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Alright. Fair enough. I've got loads. But one that really sticks out now, is when my bike crashed and smashed up on the highway. Next thing I knew I was standing like 50 meters away from it, watching it roll and tumble like mad on the freeway. People kept gathering and asking where the biker was, but I wouldn't indicate. While all this was happening, someone was holding my hand, by the time I would turn to look at the person, he was gone. Poof! Into thin air.

1. profile image0
        wordscribe41posted 7 years ago in reply to this

And you don't think this might have had something to do with your mind playing tricks on you under such duress?  I'm just sayin'.

if you've got something to say, say it in the open. Don't be making phony comments and going with, I'm just saying. Be straight.

2. Philent profile image77
        Philentposted 7 years ago in reply to this

that was supernatural indeed! mine was back when I was in highschool. I stayed in my aunts boarding house for a couple of days, and every night we hear different footsteps coming up and down the stairs, and we hear the chairs and tables rocking downstairs with no one around.

Where I'm from, its an Urban Legend called Lady Koi-Koi. I even made a hub about it.

1. Philent profile image77

Oh really, I'd better go and check it out.

Its called Some Nigerian Urban Legends. There's the 1st and 2nd Stanzas.

That was really scary, you know after sharing what had happened to me then reading same story in your hub..really get goosebumps all over me.

Sorry, hon. Didnt mean to scare you.

Yeah I know! I'm really just a scare freak! lol

3. Lady_E profile image81
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

Hi Sweetness, hope your day's been Kool.

My Supernatural experience would have to be being in a situation and knowing exactly what the next sequence of events will be. This happens to me a lot. But really, I'd also like the supernatural ability to know the winning Lottery numbers smile

I actually have more, but they are too Deep to post on Hubpages.

Me too, Love. But I gotta agree with the lottery ability, lol.

4. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Um....I crossed a black cat's path after walking under a ladder and before I stepped on a crack in the pavement????

1. profile image0
      wordscribe41posted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol lol lol

5. waynet profile image48
    waynetposted 7 years ago

I saw a ghost years ago and it still freaks me out today, how Patrick Swayze got shot and killed and he was a ghost, how did they catch all that supernatural stuff on camera? spooky!

6. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 7 years ago

Nothing phony about it.  I'm merely saying I wouldn't dismiss the fact that it wasn't a supernatural experience, but rather a trick your mind was playing on you as your body was under extreme stress.  Straight as it gets.

7. Philent profile image77
    Philentposted 7 years ago

I did comment already, but ok I'll visit again and be more specific next time. Gotta go now. C yah around. smile

working