jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

1. Osa Osazuwa-Tosan profile image61
    Osa Osazuwa-Tosanposted 7 years ago

It is almost universely agreed that life on earth is full of uncertainty and troubles. What with different diseases, plagues, natural disasters, wars, betrayal, injustice between individuals and nations and spheres of interests. The list of the sources of fears, anxieties and worries can go on and on.

Fact is, God our most gracious creator did not include this ugly aspect in His agenda for our creation and being in the world. We(men), being God's sole representatives on earth, endowed with divine powers of dominion and initiative to govern the earth, and hence, world affairs in line with His nature of love, and His character of rightness (i.e. that which accords with the divine mind, will and purpose, or RIGHTEOUSNESS), have used our FREE WILL in breach. That is what has brought this scenario of uncertainty, terror and imminent destruction upon the world.

Still, God, in His unchanging nature of love, has graciously provided a way of escape for everyone, and the world as a whole, if we will realize our fault and retract.

It will be wise for us as humanity, to take a second look at our present individual and collective attitude toward life on earth, so as to take full advantaage of God's diliverance for us, from the current troubled and dangerous state of the world.

If you are interested in this, you can visit <no links please!>

May it be a worthwhile exercise and experience for you.

1. earnestshub profile image88
      earnestshubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

What a lot of twaddle! A perfect god make an imperfect being and then blames the being. Not my idea of a god! the concept is moronic!

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

"Do not start threads for the sole purpose of promotion or posting links. Please use the Forums in the spirit of community! forum rules"

1. janni321 profile image60
      janni321posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi uninvited writer,
      I also don't think it promotion of links in Forums as he is just linking about the topic of the thread

3. Osa Osazuwa-Tosan profile image61
    Osa Osazuwa-Tosanposted 7 years ago

Good advice, "Uninvited Writer." Methink all work in the same spirit. This is not at all intended to promote posting. It is intended to inform all, community inclusive. If this is a crime or in breach, I kindly apologize, and wish to be officially informed.