WHO HAS BEEN TO HEAVEN?

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (35 posts)
  1. Osa Osazuwa-Tosan profile image60
    Osa Osazuwa-Tosanposted 14 years ago

Among the religions and, even among atheist, there is at least, the acknowledgement of the fact that there is heaven. The place where the good people go to when they leave this earth, or die, as they say.

There have also been various presentations of the beautiful and blissful state of heaven as to elicit our desire to be there.

Has anyone really been to heaven and returned, who gave the testimony of how heaven is that will enable us separate truth from fiction?

1. mohitmisra profile image61
      mohitmisraposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have,
      http://find.franklin.com/nav/ca/spiritu … r/ebooks/0
      Top spiritual and religious
      2.Ponder Awhile-Mohit.K.misra

1. aka-dj profile image64
        aka-djposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So, that's heaven? being listed high for a poetry book? hmm I guess the throne is being no1, not no2. lol

Its religion and spirituality, how many people do you know have got ranked over the Bible? Poetry is considered as the most condensed form of philosophy.
          The Bible is about Jesus sharing his knowledge of  going beyond and that's what all spiritual books are about, the person going beyond and sharing his experience of the light, god or heaven- spirt-holy spirit.
          I keep telling you who I am but you dont believe me- sounds familiar?
          God willing I will overtake this one edition of the Bible and stay there as long as this earth spins.

To get ranked over the Bible is a big joke for you, strange world.

No, the ranking is not a big joke to me. It is what it is, but your self-proclamation of greatness is. Didn't you recently write against "ego"? Hope you know what that means, ye? hmm
            PS Didn't John Lennon say "the Beatles were bigger than Jesus Christ"?, and what ever became of him (and the band)? Yes they were/are popular, but "comparisons"? hmm

Didn't Jesus proclaim to be the son of god, his messenger?
              Was Jesus speaking out of ego or was he simply speaking the truth?
              I proclaim the same way he did and will prove it with my work.
              Why don't you mock the Bibles rankings?

"I keep telling you who I am but you dont believe me:" Mohit

It is what it is, but your self-proclamation of greatness is.
              Its a library rankings which I am sharing with you, other humans think my book is supreme.
              Let me tell you something, I was called mad for claiming enlightenment  and that's when I decided to write the best book man has ever seen.
              The clarity and simplicity in my book is far better than the Bible. smile

What can I say? You are a "legend" in your own mind.(and the library listings). big_smile:

Called prophet by many , I know who I am. smile
                  Do you think I could be Jesus?

You will have to show me your hands and feet. Need to check for holes. I don't see any scars on your forehead. You don't have a beard, so that helps. I'd have to check your back for whipping wounds also.
                    That should be enough to get you past stage one, anyway? smile

2. Make  Money profile image65
                    Make Moneyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Not even close. lol

Matthew 24:24 "For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders, insomuch as to deceive (if possible) even the elect."

You are not even showing "great signs and wonders" mohitmisra.  lol

2. Paraglider profile image88
              Paragliderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Not exactly. The press extrapolated that interpretation from his observation that they drew far bigger crowds. Not that it matters, now.

2. Pamda Man profile image58
      Pamda Manposted 14 years agoin reply to this

How can an atheist believe in the existence of heaven? And if there even is a heaven, and you say when people die they go there. In the event of being in heaven and returning, that means that person has died and therefore is a zombie. And so we should plant sunflowers and cob cannons to exterminate him.

My point is, why do you people try to publish useless threads?

By the way, capitalizing your title just make things more epic fail.

An enlightened one is a dead man walking.

1. Make  Money profile image65
          Make Moneyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

May the real Jesus please stand up.  Is it mohitmisra or Pamda Man aka Panda Man. lol

According to your meaning of "enlightened" I would have to agree with you on this one.

2. Paraglider profile image88
    Paragliderposted 14 years ago

I'm surprised you say that atheists acknowledge heaven as a fact. Even agnostics don't do that.

1. fishmox profile image60
      fishmoxposted 14 years agoin reply to this

exactly what I was about to say.
      And if I told you that Jesus Christ came from heaven I don't think you'll believe that (addressed to the OP, paraglider, not to you, so you don't have to pick up your AK-47, alright ?).

1. Paraglider profile image88

fishmox - no AK-47. I use precision instruments - logic, subtlety and humour. Far more effective wink

3. profile image0
    ryankettposted 14 years ago

I am an atheist and I do not believe in heaven, I believe that we just decompose. Forgive me if I am wrong, but surely some religions believe in reincarnation rather than heaven?

1. Rose Ella Morton profile image60
      Rose Ella Mortonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I sorry to hear that you are an ATHEIST. But I just don't understand how you can see and believe in ghosts and evil spirit. Things flying in air all by itself. They even have document on film to prove such thing did happen. I am sure that most of these things started out as a decompose body, or is the owner of one. Only one man was allowed to return to Earth, then return back to heaven. I sure you know his name, Jesus Christ. If they didn't believe him then how will they ever believe anyone else.

4. goodfriendiam profile image61
    goodfriendiamposted 14 years ago

Well I can't say I went to heaven, but I did have an out of body experience if you want to call it that. It was were I was shown how I saw myself, and how "he" on the other hand saw me.

5. frogdropping profile image78
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

Been. Far too much lighting (IMO) and a tad over-done on the tinkly back-ground music.

Oh yeah. And you can't find a good black coffee anywhere.

No "black" coffee because there is no darkness there! lol lol lol lol lol

6. cynthiaalise profile image61
    cynthiaaliseposted 14 years ago

I don't know about heaven.  However, hell on earth I know well and am grateful it is over.  ;-)

7. Pamda Man profile image58
    Pamda Manposted 14 years ago

Hey you know what? I'm sick and tired of seeing these fail religion threads that have no end whatsoever and no use at all. To tell you the truth, my real name is Jesus.

Panda Man

Yet you seem unsure if your pseudonym is Panda or Pamda ??

How did that happen - a typo while setting up the account? wink

1. Pamda Man profile image58
        Pamda Manposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah sad, I made a typo. M and N are so close. And so much alike. It wasn't until I wrote half of my Plants vs Zombies hub did I realize I typed my name wrong. sad

Oh well, look on the bright side - you're probably top of Google rankings for PAMDA smile

8. Pamda Man profile image58
    Pamda Manposted 14 years ago

GREAT SIGNS AND WONDERS

Perfect prove that I am the real Jesus.

9. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

I believe the question was have you been to heaven and back?

Yes - She was warm, wild and our bodies fitted as if we were the two parts of the whole.  I was entangled by a velvet lasoo that pulsated around me. We rode our sensual wave for the entire day and into the night. So this was heaven and a very hot place, an experience and a sensation that mere men would desire; yet be unable to explain with credibility: Why?

And on the way back from your heaven; why not stop and take in the wisdom of the bard? Why not see the folly of your inability to appreciate the prose of the one they call Mohitmisra?

If you have suffered doubt or narrow mindedness or (heaven forbid) a Typo..... Then you may find, but too late I fear; That Heaven is Mine... And she is a non believer in the Hope of Man.  Buggar!! big_smile big_smile

1. goodfriendiam profile image61
      goodfriendiamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You write well, I enjoyed reading this and it is quite true

10. Moonchild60 profile image76
    Moonchild60posted 14 years ago

I have had an out of body experience as well.  My spirit or soul or whatever you want to call it, left my body and I kept rising higher and higher.  When I couldn't see my body anymore I got scared and "thought" where is my body? And was instantaneously there in it again.  Now what I was curious about afterward was How can I think if I am not in my body?  Where was my brain?  Interesting stuff no one really has any anwers to except to say that it is the spirit that had that thought, not a brain.  The brain works the body and what inhabits the body is not just brain matter...then it really got complicated and I realized I couldn't cope with those thoughts on my own.  Additionally, I had 3 dreams in which my dead grandparents came and told me what was going to happen in the future with my son.  They were correct of course.  So, if they are in heaven, or on the other side, or what have you, then one would say their "spirits" came to give me this information, right?  Otherwise, what was happening?
    These questions are not as easy as we would like to think.

11. Sanctus Vesania profile image61
    Sanctus Vesaniaposted 14 years ago

Me.

No, just joking.

12. AsherKade profile image59
    AsherKadeposted 14 years ago

when my dad almost died a few years ago, he said he experienced Heaven and said it was very peaceful and beauiful.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)