jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

You know which Christians I love!

1. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

The ones that call for no reason other than to say, "I love you and I have been thinking about you."

The ones that send you a flower when you are feeling blue or give you a hug when you need it.

The ones who genuinely care about me as a human and never say to me they do not love me or that god does not love me even if I do not believe.

The ones who go about life just like everyone else without a god chip on their shoulders preaching.

The ones who make me feel good about myself.

The ones who continue to stay my friends even if we do not believe in the same things.

The ones that come rushing to your aid just because they know it is always good to help and they, themselves love to help.

The irony I see is that the ones who profess less and show more love are the ones whose love genuinely shows.

The ones who profess more are the ones who show less love and their intentions genuinely show.

2. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

*crickets*  it really doesn't surprise me. big_smile

3. lrohner profile image83
    lrohnerposted 8 years ago

And they need to be Christians to do these things why?

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago in reply to this

They don't have to be Christians to do these things - what Sandra is saying, is that there are Christians who don't do these things.

2. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Satire my friend, satire! big_smile

working