jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

1. Paraglider profile image89
    Paragliderposted 7 years ago

OK - let's see if you have authority enough in HubPages to delete this post. If you find you have not, then please stop throwing your weight about.

2. kerryg profile image87
    kerrygposted 7 years ago

Isn't that picture from Lord of the Rings?

1. Paraglider profile image89
      Paragliderposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It's the closest he can get to persuasive wink

3. rsmallory profile image83
    rsmalloryposted 7 years ago

Armored, I am a believer. I will pray for you to find peace and to have God's heart towards the unbeliever or what you refer to as a 'heathen'. Need any help removing that plank from your eye?

4. 0
    sandra rinckposted 7 years ago

You signed up to Hubpages to preach on a forum, call unbelievers heathens, tell people to repent and stay away from evil.

I find your methods evil, if you will because you haven't any intention of helping, all you want to do is tell people what to do etc...

Please find another religion forum to preach on.  In hubpages, all people no matter what they believe are welcome, so if you want to tell "heathens" no to enter then you aren't anything like the Christ you want to be like because from what I understand, Jesus is accepting of all people but his "true" believing followers are very good at not accepting people.

Please go away. big_smile

5. iantoPF profile image87
    iantoPFposted 7 years ago

This has got to be a put on. This is like those "Jesus is wayching you poop" type posts. The guy is kidding.

If he is not then he doesn't need hub pages he needs a shrink.

Oh. and for the record. I am an unbelieving Heathen who honors the old Gods. I'm on the forum waiting to be struck down big_smile

6. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

He-he FSM all the way! lol

7. Silver Freak profile image60
    Silver Freakposted 7 years ago

Ah, bigotry has reared its ugly head yet again. Too bad more of them can't read and understand the true meanings of the words in the book they preach about, but then they'd have to open a concordance or a lexicon to do that, or better yet learn the original languages like Greek,Aramaic, and Hebrew.

Oh wait, that would mean they'd have to learn to think clearly and logically. Oh well, it was a nice pipe dream whilst it lasted.

Please take your narrow minded bigotry somewhere else.

1. 0
      sandra rinckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thus more useless name calling in thy name of your holy man Jesus.  Have you ever heard of vanity.  Your guys messages are all lost to vanity but you continue as if you really know what your doing. 

Logic tells me that if thou are killing in the name of your god, then thou god is not good.

8. Davinagirl3 profile image61
    Davinagirl3posted 7 years ago

This is terrifying.  Did you notice there is only a pic of a nasty little Devil in the initial post?  That tells me something.

Closed to reply