jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Jesus The restorer Of Our Hope

1. DeaneMc profile image60
    DeaneMcposted 7 years ago

http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1197/1197536n62wnq40b4.gif

Your Shepherd knows that we were not meant to stay in this place.So He has come to guide you out. He has come to restore your soul. He is the perfect one to do so. He has the right vision...He also has the right direction... But most of all, he is the right person for the he is our God.

Who knows the jungle better than the One who made it? And who knows the pitfalls of the path better than the one who walked it?

So rather than give us an answer, Jesus gives us a far greater gift. He gives us Himself. Does he remove the jungle? No, the vegetation is still thick. Does he purge the predators? No, danger still lurks. Jesus doesn't give us hope by changing the jungle; he restores our hope by giving us himself and he promised to stay until the very end of this age. (Matthew 28:20)

We need that reminder. For all of us need hope...and though you may not feel your need for hope restored today. You may tomorrow. And you need to know to whom to turn. Perhaps you need hope today, you need to know the one to lead you.

You  need to know the one who has equipped you to carry on even though you may not feel you have been equipped whatever the case. So, call for your shepherd. he knows your voice. And he's just wanting and waiting for your request.

(taken from Max Lucado's devotional Bible)
    We have an awesome God and He is worthy of Praise !! He cares for you all !!! He will never leave you or forsake you. he will give you the strength to endure every trial. For He is God and there is nothing impossible for Him

1. James Agbogun profile image76
      James Agbogunposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Why is the comment on this post Zero?

1. fishmox profile image60
        fishmoxposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Rather have it at zero than a hundred mockings.

2. goodfriendiam profile image61
      goodfriendiamposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for the reminder. smile

2. Animosity Reborn profile image61
    Animosity Rebornposted 7 years ago

Do not give Jesus Christ the same authority as that of God who is one. I have disproved the concept of Biblical Trinity using examples from the New Testament. God is one and has no partner.

1. XTASIS profile image61
      XTASISposted 7 years ago in reply to this

you have disproved the concept...so... who are you? Everybody has the right to believe what they want. If they believe Jesus is God, good for them! What's your problem ? yikes

3. Animosity Reborn profile image61
    Animosity Rebornposted 7 years ago

"you have disproved the concept...so... who are you? Everybody has the right to believe what they want. If they believe Jesus is God, good for them! What's your problem ?"

I agree with you that everyone has the right to believe in what they want however, for the seekers of truth, it is essential to believe considering all points of view. I am but presenting another point of view. Ignorance is bliss, but when I am telling someone something that is not of their belief then it is there responsibility to atleast make an attempt to understand what I have to say so that they are no longer ignorant of the fact. Hence lies my problem.

working