Hot potato inside Catholicism vs Judaism vs Christianity vs Islam

Jump to Last Post 201-223 of 223 discussions (1092 posts)
  1. free4india profile image60
    free4indiaposted 14 years ago

Program Does God Really Exist !

If Yes Then
      He should be helping all the people
    Else
       God does not have any Power to help the innocent!
    End If

1. Judah's Daughter profile image77
      Judah's Daughterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Look at the six-day war in Joshua 6 compared to the six-day war of 1967. God is with His people, the Jewish nation, as well as all believers who are grafted into that holy tree.  Outside of God, His wrath abides on those.  I have personal testimony, as do myriads of other believers as to the help of God.  Read my hubs, should you want to see these miracles of healing "Healed of Spinal Meningitis", and even a miracle the other night in my hub, "Is This A Miracle For Me?"  There is testimony all over the place of miracles, deliverance, and even resurrection from the dead in this day!!  We live by faith, and on the last Day of the Lord, all evil will be repaid, and righteousness will be rewarded (the righteousness that only comes by the righteousness of God through His Son's death and resurrection, and our receiving of this gift by faith).  Pray to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, even through the name of Jesus Christ and see what happens!

2. free4india profile image60
    free4indiaposted 14 years ago

Anyone has watched the movie...... Gods must be Crazy ? smile

3. Artin2010 profile image67
    Artin2010posted 14 years ago

One God, One Savior,One Faith
    Father of all human kind
    The Messiah is recorded saying,"All things are delivered unto me of my Father; and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father;neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him."
    "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
    Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
    The Gospel according to John
    John 14 and 15
    GOD is LOVE, Have Faith and claim Jesus as King and Savior
    All religion since the fall of the Roman Empire pretty much points to a Soveriegn God, does it not?

1. UpHisAss profile image60
      UpHisAssposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Not really. There are many options - even your belief system allows for 3 gods and no one can agree. Hence the killing and fighting. At the end of the day - the only one that makes any sense is mine.

Acknowledge your time here as the most important.

Well, you must know what your picture is of, do you not?  Is he your god?

I am clear. I would not hide, pretending love and sowing dissent. You work for my Master also preacher woman

If you are anything like your father, he is called the "father of lies".  I am not offended, and I speak and follow the Father of Truth.  Amen. lol

big_smile

Yea verily preacher woman. Go against the Word and say it is the Truth. The 144 are there already and you - you will be living the Lie for all eternity.........

Well done. Very, very well done.. Excellent work preacher woman. My Master is Pleased.

Since the Devil, Satan speaks lies, the truth would read quite the opposite: it would read, "Yea, verily Satan man.  Go against the Word of God and know that it is false.  The 144,000 are God's chosen ones and I will be living the Truth for all eternity. 

Well done.  Very, very well done...Excellent work Satan man.  Your master is pleased.  AMEN.

2. Judah's Daughter profile image77

Christianity points to the Sovereign God; religion and salvation are two different things ~ false "religions" worship false gods.  You have placed the Father and the Son as One, which because God is Spirit (the Holy Spirit), this is truth.  God is ONE Sovereign God and LORD.  No gods other than He are sovereign.  AMEN :-)

4. Artin2010 profile image67

Without the One God, the God of Israel, there would be no devil,lucifer,satan, legion, prince of the air because there would be no point for opposition. U.H.A, you should thank the One Father of all things great and small for even allowing you to have cognitive reasoning in that you are able to acknowledge that whom you worship as a spirit entity.Your Master is a deciever, there is no Truth there, even you may be decieved.
    I've heard the old cliche', He sold his soul for the things of this world.
    Mere words can not accurately describe the Father, whom Christians call God. In the end of times, we shall see who is who and what is what, but until then, I remain a sinner and have solid faith that my God is mighty to save this humble loving sinner from damnation. Amen =;0)

Praise God!  I am with you, brother :-)

5. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

And they're off! Bursting into the lead the Christians, in a fast secound the Jews and trailing and a distant third and limping catholics and .............Oh No! What bad luck! The islamics just blew up! The catholics are covered in smoldering islamics and have skidded to a stop! The atheists are running out and yelling at the catholics to clean this mess up! They don't believe in God so they aren't going to help! The poor catholics smell like barbacued goat?

6. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

You got it in one. Christians like you are not of this world.

Thank you, and AMEN.

7. Artin2010 profile image67

Among the various versions of his wager argument, Pascal employs this Rule in a version which states that no matter how small the probability that God exists, as long as it is a positive, non-zero probability, the expected utility of theistic belief will dominate the expected utility of disbelief. Given the distinction between (A) having reason to think a certain proposition is true, and (B) having reason to induce belief in that proposition, taking steps to generate belief in a certain proposition may be the rational thing to do, even if that proposition lacks sufficient evidential support. The benefits of believing a proposition can rationally take precedence over the evidential strength enjoyed by a contrary proposition; and so, given an infinite expected utility, Pascal's Wager contends that forming the belief that God exists is the rational thing to do, no matter how small the likelihood that God exists.

A Pragmatic Argument

Wow, and my daughter tells me I speak with big words ~~ this is hard for me to understand.  Could you put this in layman's terms, please?  Love you brother!

1. Evolution Guy profile image57
        Evolution Guyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Allow me.

"No matter how ridiculous the idea that the christian god exists, it is best to believe in him just in case you get burnt in hell for not believing."

Simple really.

Hope that helped. wink

Wow!  Thank you ~ and that's a good point!  The word "believe" when it comes to God means to "entrust one's spiritual well-being" to God through Christ Jesus.  The Bible says the demons also believe (just know) and yet shudder.  Simple belief, as the demons have, is not guaranteeing one of salvation.  Just a little to add to the topic :-)

Yes - it is always more contentious when you start making up your own meanings for words. Makes for better fights if no one knows what the meanings of words really are - and only some one who has "esoteric knowledge imparted to them" can be called upon to explain when something seems too simple.

John 3:16 states "he who believeth on Him shall not perish", and is the Greek word pisteuo (pist-yoo'-o) to have faith (in, upon, or with respect o, a person or thing), i.e. credit; by impl. to entrust (espec. one's spiritual well-bing to Christ):-believe (-r), commit (to trust), put in trust with.

James 2:19 states "the demons also believe and shudder" is the same Greek word.  Interestingly enough, the demons cannot be saved, but submit to God's authority, nonetheless.  I think the difference is LOVE.

Yes - you can keep your love thanks. That is the sort of love that causes wars.

Odd - I thought you wanted an explanation and now you are arguing against it.

Actually, I pretty much agreed with what you said, only put it in Biblical perspective.  I'm sorry you see this as an argument, as it was not intended to be.  It only takes one to disagree, to cause an "argument", and it appears you do not agree with the Word of God.  If you believe in God, so as not to go to hell, it looks like you really don't know Him, for you don't acknowledge His Word.  I pray you will know Him soon.

8. Francis911 profile image61
    Francis911posted 14 years ago

They must respect one another to have peace in their heart.
    peace man.

9. earnestshub profile image81

Could we end the religious debate by simply observing the footsteps embedded in volcanic soil of a family of three?
    2 adults and a child walking upright dated 3.5 Million years ago.
    David Attenborough.
    Is that it? Final enough for you?

1. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol where have I seen this before ? hmm

1. earnestshub profile image81
        earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Not getting any replies on this one! smile

1. tantrum profile image60
          tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

so maybe it's final big_smile

10. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

Wow?

I've heard some people talk about "religion" and/or "religious views", but you people are "hardcore" about it.

If you still seek guidance? Which is probably the case, feel free to stop by my hubs and see if I can help.

From the way you're talk, most won't like what I have to say, but I'm not really surprised.

Because, if you really understood your "religion" or faith, as you may called it, then you would be most of what you've learned and would plainly see the obvious truth.

But, I'll leave it there. Not looking for argument. Just saw how "gun-ho" you seem to be and wanted to see if I could help out.

Thanks

11. earnestshub profile image81

All this because you can't even agree on a name for your god! Oh this is tooooo  much! lol lol lol

12. earnestshub profile image81

Which god is the real god? Please stand up god! I am in tears!!!! lol

If you really want to know, pray to the "God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob" and He will answer, only if you have a repentant heart, for the Bible says in John 9:31 "Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth His will, him He heareth."  If you are mocking God, you are only asking to be mocked yourself, for Galatians 6:7 states, "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

13. hinckles koma profile image59
    hinckles komaposted 14 years ago

How about gods bother were is he? Religions purpose please? 1 to 10.  god doesn't judge you do, we do, we are destroying each other why? we i mean our world gods world? love all

Jesus' brethren (brothers) are first the Jews, for Jesus was born a Jew.  The Gentiles (non-Jews) that receive Jesus as Lord God, are "grafted in" to the chosen nation of Israel.  Whatever you do to His brethren, the Jews and Christians, you do unto Him.  Islam hates Jews and Christians, and that should say everything.  Muslims are getting saved even today, and that is our prayer for them.

1. hinckles koma profile image59
        hinckles komaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

ummm muslims are getting a beating, jews been getting a beating, the world is taking a beating. thats all people by one god.  many religions not 1 correct. let go of religion and feel gods true power 1 love 1 god 1 world one people as all.

14. earnestshub profile image81

"it start with separation from dictatorship."

So no more religion then? smile

The Antichrists of the world and the one yet to come is the worst of all Dictators.  You will see.

What a pile of long bow nonsense! lol

And you will receive the mark of his name.

This is the same sort of bunk the church I went to came up with. I told them what I will tell you. That is a load of cobblers! lol By the way while I was attending that church I still lived like a decent human being despite their poisonous gospel, and not long after I left, the Pastor and another religious fanatic stole half a million dollars from the church! It is to laugh! lol

Being a good person doesn't save you.  Isaiah 64:6 states, "For all of us have become like one who is unclean, And all our righteous deeds are like a filthy garment; And all of us wither like a leaf, And our iniquities, like the wind, take us away."  You've been now told the same thing by two sources who do not know each other?  Why would you NOT receive the mark?  You don't believe.  You mean to tell everyone here that you would suddenly believe the curse of the mark, if you don't believe in the God who Judges those with the mark?  Your sinful teachers told you the truth, though they fell into sin, for all are sinners.  Might be why you never met Jesus while you attended there.  If you know not to lie, you still do.  They know not to steal, and they still did.  God's commandments say not to do either.  To know about Him and to know Him are two different things.  He says, "If you love Me, keep my commandments". (John 14:15)

2. hinckles koma profile image59

you think  its scary to die!! i don't. will say hello to an alien no problem and to who ever you want me to talk to. I do everything with god he guides me now to talk to you and he loves you, not more than me but same. blood doesn't carry religion it carries life my brother. love all.  just be fair and follow your soul. Killers need to be afraid, because karma and their soul can help god punish during life. the more harm done to the planet and the people, by people walking without souls. i know i died already over and over again but hello iam here now again and i see the suffering of myself and the world so i cry and feel the pain and ask myself what can i do now to stop the pain. Sheep is that all iam, than i believe. love all

2. hinckles koma profile image59

imagine that, i can everybody just 1 big family. or you think humans will still find something to kill for? i would love to see just peace on earth and love. cant remember the last time. just 1 god for all our spirit, nature and everything god provided for us.

The New Heaven and New Earth will be like this, for all evil will be destroyed by GOD.  It is not His will that we kill in His name, for we are in the age of His grace.  The rain falls on the just and the unjust, until He comes as the REAPER, who will then separate the "wheat" from the "tares"; those who love Him will enter into life; those who hate Him will enter into death.  Satan is called the "god of this world" in the Bible, and right now, he wars against God's people, but he has only a short time left to do so.  God will repay, the Bible says.

15. earnestshub profile image81

And on it goes, You quote, they quote, my name for god is right, no mine is right!
    Gotta laugh! lol

1. video lost profile image59
      video lostposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And you keep on throughing kerosine oil. Oh .. it's not your fault. It's the fault of your unguided self consciousness .. han .. is'nt it

It's incredible how many of you not only do not know Jesus Christ, but REJECT Jesus Christ, because you REJECT those who love Him.  If you do this to His children, you do this to Him.

LOL

you used the word children for yourselves which obviously does not mean the begotten children. It's a way of exalted speech which Allah also used for Jesus (pbuh). Therefore he is not the begotten son of Allah. I love you people very much that's the reason i am presenting you the clear pictures. Now the choice is yours and you are not forced at all. But always make wise choices based on truth.

That's because Yehovah Elohiym and Allah are not the same God.  My Jesus is the only begotten Son of God (Elohiym).  He is God in the flesh (begotten means He was born of the flesh); Son means "image" and He is the only image of the invisible God, for God is Spirit, the Holy Spirit.  We are joint-heirs with Christ Jesus because we entrust our spiritual well-being to Him and allow His Spirit to live through us.  This Spirit seals us until the day of redemption, when we meet our Lord face-to-face.  Does Allah have a son?  Who is your Savior?  Did anyone die to pay for your sins?  Or must you shed your own blood to do this?

So the innocent Jesus (pbuh) paid for your dirty sins. Then go ahead, drink and rape, he already paid for that, no worries.

Hebrews 10:26 "For if we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins".  We will fall short; we repent (stop doing that thing) and ask Him to forgive us ~ it is forever.  He loves you and paid for your sins, so you don't have to.  That's the GOOD NEWS!

It means if a christian steals a pen after being a christian, he will not be forgiven at all.

2. mohitmisra profile image62
                  mohitmisraposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Escapist attitude poor Jesus man will keep sinning and he will have to bear all the karmic consequences.

Why is man still sinning if Jesus has taken away everyone's sins?

Romans 7 will answer this fully for you, but I will only give you a taste here; that because we are forgiven by the shed blood of Jesus alone, He is worthy and in Him we are made worthy.  We have a new Spirit in us that desires not to sin and, because we are flesh, we will struggle (the flesh or sin battles against the Spirit).  Romans 7:17 states,  "As it is, I am no longer the one who is doing it, but it is the sin that is living in me."  It's a continual struggle, but God knows our hearts and that our Spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.  Matthew 26:41 states, "Keep watching and praying that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."

Jesus continually forgives us, when we repent.  This is evident in Colossians 3:13 "...just as the Lord forgave you, so also should you."  Matthew 18:21-22 "Then Peter came and said to Him, 'Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him? Up to seven times?' Jesus said to him, 'I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven.'"

Acts 3:19 "Therefore repent and return, so that your sins may be wiped away, in order that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord".

1. mohitmisra profile image62

Romans 7:17 states,  "As it is, I am no longer the one who is doing it, but it is the sin that is living in me."

So sins still exist meaning Jesus has not taken away everyone sins.

2. Judah's Daughter profile image77

My God answers prayers; false gods do not.

So am I to assume you have not bothered praying for the one billion who do not even have food?

Christian organizations, especially from the U.S. are providing wells, clothing, food, medicine and education to those in need.  The Bible tells us to do this, for when we do this unto others, we do it unto Him.  Just like when you mock God's children, you are mocking Him.

So other religions worship a false god?

All "religions" worship false gods.  Salvation and religion are two different things.  I wrote a hub about this "Religion versus Salvation".  Does He know you?  Do you know Him?  "Will He Know You?" (another hub for you to read).  Yehovah Elohiym through Yehowshuwa is the One True God.  There is no other god before Him, above Him or equal to Him.

There is only one god called by different names due to geography and language, this MY GOD is correct is only MY EGO talking.
            I worship the greatest so I am the greatest is only fooling yourself.

Sounds just like you!

3. mohitmisra profile image62

Serious problem on this planet.

The first commandment states, "I AM the LORD (Yehovah) your God (Elohiym); Thou shalt have no other gods before Me."  That's up to you, or is it?

2. profile image0
        Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ain't that the damn truth. Hey Mohitmisra...haven't chatted with you in a while. how ya been?

16. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

Ugh this thread is still going? *yawn*

G'Day crazd! Hope I find you happy and well? smile

1. profile image0

Hey earnest I am well...just getting someone elses exctiement all day long and it's starting to act up again tonight lol. I'm what yu call an Empath...it's not fun sometimes lmao

how are you? I see yuoa re still aruging with the simple minded ones in here

That wasn't very nice, Crazdwriter...are you a New Ager, too?  god in the flesh?

1. profile image0

Nope not god in the flesh...just an open minded Catholic who hates talking to anyone who thinks that their religion is 100% right and doesn't give a rat's ass about anyone else.

Is that what you think?  Why would I waste my time?  Loving someone is telling them the truth.  I guess you should say a "hail Mary" for using the "A" word?

2. earnestshub profile image81

It may not have been nice for you to hear, but it was honest. smile

1 Corinthians 1:25-27 "Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.  For consider your calling, brethren, that there were not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble; God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong."  So, if you consider me "simple minded", so be it (amen).

2. profile image0

As they say honesty hurts the most lol

Then if hurting someone (or even offending someone) means honesty, then know that what I write is truth and is honest, without Ad Hominem.

2. earnestshub profile image81

yep. smile
          I hope things go good for you then. smile

17. profile image0

When people try shoving their religion down my throat when they know I believe something else isn't the truth in my eyes. I say everyone has the right to believe whatever they want to because that is what makes a part of them them. Me telling someone that they HAVE to believe this or HAVE to believe that is 100% WRONG!!!!!!
    and that is funny you saying about me saying a hail mary for saying the word ass. I don't think so. If I want to pray I do it on my own time not because someone tells me they think i need to for my actions.

18. profile image0

And anyways I was talking to earnest my friend. so it was rude for ya to butt into our convo like that.

19. profile image0
    Onusonusposted 14 years ago

The attonement of Christ is not exclusive to a single form of ideology, it encompasses all. When the time comes for the revealing of all things at the last day, the savior will be prepared to forgive the penatent.

20. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

The misrepresentation of Jesus Christ, his words, his teachings and everything else that happened, was purposely presented wrong, so people would be controlled more easily.

If you thought your life didn't have meaning, then you were to seek "GOD" for assistance and supposedly he would guide your way.

Unfortunately, the truth is far from what you're lead to believe, by what is taught within religion. Religion is a business, a way to control the masses.

Jesus Christ didn't die for our sins, he died because he was passing along enlightenment to those who didn't know any better.

The message Jesus Christ brought to his followers wasn't a message from "GOD", but was actually based to help people to realize their life is their own and to take ownership of it.

By taking ownership of your life, you can have eternal life and never be forced to live your life behind a lie.

Jesus Christ didn't agree with, supposed contact with "GOD" and he wasn't a prophet who could see the future. He understood his power, as a human being, with a human consciousness, which allows for endless possibilities.

If you believe you're meant to die? Then you've obviously mistakenly understood the words of Jesus Christ.

The circle of life is exactly that a circle of never-ending rotation. You will have ups and downs, but you can live for as long as you like.

The only reason, we(humans) cannot live forever, is because "religion" won't give up control and many other aspects of life continue to permanently destroy life, instead of protecting, as the most value thing in the Universe.

The Universe came to be under natural evolution.

The Earth came to be under natural evolution.

The Human Race came to be under natural evolution.

What you can do with your life is supposedly to have a purpose, but in today's society, your life is meaningless, because of a supposed "divine" plan, pre-written.

Life is not pre-determined in any way, shape or form. You can bend your existence, to shape or build your life, to fit whatever you want.

If you're living your life for someone else and not yourself?

What would be the sense of living life?

21. Epleeba1 profile image61
    Epleeba1posted 14 years ago

I just posted an article about creationism on my blog at http://s-p-a-r.blogspot.com and I expect to get some unfavorable responses.

The U.S. is predominantly Christian, and only 14% of the whole nation believes in evolution.  You might have more success in European countries.

22. Epleeba1 profile image61
    Epleeba1posted 14 years ago

Catholicism is a form of Christianity. There are three major religions that all believe in the same God but have different rituals. They all teach the same basic message. People have died in the millions, not because of their God but because the mortal leadership of each religion wanted to be proven right. The continued dissagreements are not justified by the core beliefs of any religion and are not justified in the name of God.

Stop fighting people Then mankind will finally be able to acheive his destiny

Catholics and Protestants believe Jesus is God.  Muslims do not.  They do not have a Savior that died for their sins.  So, what you said is false...as false as evolution.

He died for our sins which leads us to do more sins because he paid for that. This is totally illogical and non practical ideology.

Usmanali is correct.

If you read the lastest thread posts eartnestshub, you would know that while man is sinful, those in Christ receive forgiveness; those who reject Christ have no forgiveness of sins.  He is holy and through His blood, God covers our sin (those who believe).  Why would he cover the sins of unbelievers, for He is not even acknowledged by them.  Romans 3:23 "All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."  The Bible says in 1 John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us."  To understand sin and salvation, and why believers sin also, you need to read Romans 7.  Here is one verse to leave with you in the meantime, verse 25: "Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, on the one hand I myself with my mind am serving the law of God, but on the other, with my flesh the law of sin." The good news is 1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

Well I am happy to ignore your hateful tome and your interpretation of it. smile

" Worship me in spirit" Jesus  this spirit is called Allah by the Muslims and Brahma by the Hindus , the only thing you are fighting about is a name and not the essence.

The language or name one gives god is not the important thing.This is like saying this language is the best.

Sorry, Allah is not Spirit at all. Spirit is the order of Allah, a creation just as the body.

I agree with you its sad to see people fighting over whose prophet is the greatest.

Jesus is God, not merely a prophet of God, as Islam's Isa.

God is love and not war, so you follow some other god and not Jesus (Jevovah).

You don't know what god or a prophet is.You are still responsible for creating these ugly wars and Jesus will not save you until you change your ways.

You call this HubPage reasoning WAR?  Have I killed anyone?  Do I have guns?  Weapons?  Do I seek to destroy?  If you feel attacked, perhaps it's a spiritual war going on ~ Satan is trying to keep you from getting saved.

You are creating an ugly conflict, the cause for so many wars , it is people like you who are responsible .

Satan is trapping the one ranked over the Bible,how powerful he must be lol   lol

23. profile image0

God gave us the choice of what to believe. So if you believe in something else or don't believe then more power to you. Why fight over something as stupid as who's god or God or whoever you believe in is better than everyone else's? It's stupid and lame! All religions came from one another whether you like to believe it or not so get off your high horse and let ppl believe what they want without yu pointing the finger and saying "No! yu're going to hell for believe that. THIS is what you should believe." It's childish!

Have you discussed your views with the Priest?  What you are saying here is not of the Catholic faith, but is New Age/Universalism and not of God.  The Bible for which Catholicism stands, does not say all gods and all roads lead to God.  You are on the road that leads to destruction, Crazdwriter.  If I didn't care about your salvation, I wouldn't even talk to you.  Obviously, you don't care about God as much as you do about pleasing mankind.  That's twisted, because God's way leads to life; the world's views and mankind's gods lead to death.  The Bible says that "friendship with the world is hostility toward God".  I think you need to get to know the God of the Bible, for if you are Catholic with these views, you are religious, but not saved.

1. profile image0

Seriously I don't care what you tell me because unlike you I am open minded and belive that GOD wants me to accept EVERYONE no metter their religion. THE DAMN BIBLE is written by MAN NOT GOD. Get it through your thick skull then no one would have a problem with you. But because yo always tell people that they are wrong for what the believe everyone is always going to tell you that YOU ARE WRONG! And no I am not on a road of destruction. I am on the road GOD wants me to be so stop talking to me serioulsy and go back into your corner and read your damn bible and leave us to believe what we want without having to hear or read your shoving down our throat "truth" which isn't even the damn truth.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)