jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Did Obama Have a Meeting With God

1. Keith S profile image60
    Keith Sposted 7 years ago

It would seem he did if the government is in partnership with God. What does all this mean? Will there be a God Czar to make God feel for comfortable? Should the God Czar be called Czar of Czars? Or, since the quote attributed to Obama was on the radio, perhaps there is no written transcript and President Obama meant od with a lower case g.

What is everyone's take on this.

1. whiteorchids profile image73
      whiteorchidsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

What? I believe that when he said he had a meeting with God, he meant he prayed and talked to him in privately since he is a believer. Many people who believe in God talk to God, others who do not believe question what it meant. Do you have a link to this quote? If you do you should add it.

2. Vacation Planner profile image60
    Vacation Plannerposted 7 years ago

I really like Obama as an person who thinks he is doing the right thing to make the country a better place. However, if God ever talked to Obama in any form, he would have reminded him about protecting the unborn. God loves little children!

3. AEvans profile image73
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

If you are a Christian we always have a meeting with God and that does not make us bad. If you are Muslim you have a meeting with God so it is not a horrible thing to do. If you do not believe that is o.k. too and if you are looking for an explanation I do not have the answer. smile