1. Osa Osazuwa-Tosan profile image60
    Osa Osazuwa-Tosanposted 7 years ago

The truth about heaven is conveyed to man by Christ Jesus, God incarnate, who came down from heaven to restore lost man back on the track of Life.
    "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with JGod, and the Word was God. "In HIm was life; and the life was the light of men. "And the  was made flesh and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father) full of grace and truth. "And no man has ascended up to heaven, but He that came down from heaven, even the Son of Man (the Word who was made flesh) who is in heaven."

These are heavenly facts from the Book of Life.

Life is a heavenly design and is linked to heaven. Christ, having taught and shown man his heaavenly origin, obligataions and rights, returned to heaven; leading the way for lost man to retrace his path back to where he truly belongs. He is not only now in heaven, He is, being the omnipresent God, also in every man/woman who has accepted HIs free offer of life. Giving them the experience of heaven. So that where He is there they are also.

Heaven is man's root, from where he strayed into darkness and death. God, his Creatore, is reurning him back there through His Word, Jesus Christ.

Will you follow God's Word of Truth to where you truly belong or are you going to perish in the darkness of this present world?

The choice is yours!

1. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think I'd rather have fun in this present world( I find a lot of light among the dark) until I perish. And yes, the choice is mine. Nevertheless I'm not against your beliefs. If they do you good, good for you smile