jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

70 weeks

1. Jerami profile image76
    Jeramiposted 7 years ago

I have heard and read thousands of interpretations of end time prophesy.
        I have discussed Daniel 9:22 thru 27 with pastors and preachers of most every denomination.                           They disagree.
                                                                                                                                        I think that ...IF...the bible is the inspired word of God
       IF...Gabriel is Gods messenger
       IF ...Gabriel's message to Daniel comes directly from God.
       Gods message delivered by Gabriel does not HAVE to be interpreted.
       If anything in the bible is to be taken literally, This is one.
       Read these verses as if God knew the human language well enough to say what he intended to say. And let me know what ya think.

1. mohitmisra profile image60
      mohitmisraposted 7 years ago in reply to this

A spiritual author  is writing about a different dimension altogether of the Light or god and correct interpretation is very important as there is a lot o depth in these writings which cannot be taken literally at times.

1. Jerami profile image76
        Jeramiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If I think that I am hearing Gods voice I am going to take him literaly. You however I "MIGHT want to interpret and I realy gotta get some sleep and get up in a very vew hours so good night and some day see ya on the other side

1. mohitmisra profile image60
          mohitmisraposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am an enlightened  poet and communicate with god all the time but how do I explain a different dimension in words?
          It is very difficult for example.

"We are constantly fighting like cats and dogs,
          Reality is covered by some strange fog."

Now one cannot go looking for a fog .Then the reality i talk of few will really understand as one needs to be enlightened in order to do do.

Then you have the inner eye or third eye as Jesus says "When thy eye be single." This refers to one pointed concentration between your eyebrow.

2. Jerami profile image76
    Jeramiposted 7 years ago

I fully agree with the need to have some interpretation for mans understanding of reality. When I attempt to explain my understanding of any issue, you may have to interpret my explanation into a form that relates better with your experiences. If a person wants to understand the lord that I know, they should first read what  HE  said uninterpreted. To say that you believe the God of the christian bible but allow what the disciples say to contradict what God said, you are then not believing your God..???

working