jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Every Day Miracles

1. Real Estate Lady profile image61
    Real Estate Ladyposted 7 years ago

Big or small. . .I'd like to hear about yours

1. shamelabboush profile image58
      shamelabboushposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It's a miracle I came to work today since I'm sooooo lazy after a nice and long weekend smile

1. 0
        \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

are you allowed to go on internet at work, or do you just find yourself on it kind of......

2. mohitmisra profile image60
      mohitmisraposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Was a Navigating Officer in the Merchant Navy , gained enlightenment and became a poet ranked alongside the Holy Bibles and Holy Qurans . smile Life is one big miracle.

3. tomtheledge profile image61
      tomtheledgeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

To believe that something is a miracle you must have a lot of evidence. My cousin aged 5 escaped out of her house and we all went searching for her for hours, we could not find her went home and she was there. She said that she had fallen in the local beck which has very steep sides, not even a grown adult would find it easy to come out of, she then said that an angel pulled her out then disapeared.
      It could be argued that she was lying but the fact that she is a very innocent little girl makes this story believable, i believe this was a miracle.

2. .Ninna. profile image60
    .Ninna.posted 7 years ago

I wasn't late for work! I usually try to sleep in up to the last minute.

3. 0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

it is a miracle, i am now going to turn off computer, i am an addict

4. A_to_J profile image61
    A_to_Jposted 7 years ago

A friend of mine has a child who fell into the backyard swimming and drowned.
    While at the hospital the doctors stopped cpr and pronounced him dead. He was 3 years old at the time.

My friend at the time was not a believer in God or in miracles in that sense.

while his lifeless little body lay on the bed his parents sobbed. Then something happened...
    first a finger movement and then a hand.

All of sudden he sat up yelling "The King mommy! The King!!!"

He is now in his late 20's and has a wife and his own kids and still to this day remembers seeing Jesus, the King.

1. Real Estate Lady profile image61
      Real Estate Ladyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Wow, I got goosebumps reading that. What a very cool story.

2. quietnessandtrust profile image60
      quietnessandtrustposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Off the chart....WOW !!!! big_smile