new to this site....

1. Margaret Johnston profile image61
    Margaret Johnstonposted 8 years ago

Well, I am new at this and I don't know how to get the new hub I just posted to show up here.  I would however not mind some feedback on it.  It is called "regarding religion: what type of believer are you?"  I love the fact almost that everyone on here wanted to be sure we were not putting in things that would be disparaging to any particular religion.

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

Welcome to HubPages.

It looks like your paragraphs are formatted as "preformatted" in that hub, which causes them not to wrap or display correctly.  To fix that, what you can do is open up your text capsule, highlight all the text with your mouse, and then select "paragraph" from the formatting drop down menu ("preformatted" will probably be selected).

To post a link in the forums, you can just paste the URL you want to link to into your message. 

Edit: It seems as though you may have just unpublished your hub (I could see it before, but I can't now).

3. Betty Jo Petty profile image60
    Betty Jo Pettyposted 8 years ago

There are many different types of religions.

There are divisions in religions.  I am a Baptist (Christian).  There are denominations. 

Your question is limiting.  One of the things I myself don't understand, well several things, other religions!  I haven't studied enough to have information to discuss many different forms of religion.

You ask what kind of believer.

Believer as in what?  Some people do not consider themselves as 'believers'.  I have almost always considered myself a 'believer', but I'm not sure you are implying the same kind of believing that I am.

Perhaps in your Hub you explain more thoroughly.

I think it will take a considerable amount of patience for people to explain their beliefs to others.

Let's hope this is done with smiles and considerations.  Betty Jo