If a Suicide Bomber blows people up in Gods name, what happens?

Jump to Last Post 1-22 of 22 discussions (61 posts)
  1. marinealways24 profile image59
    marinealways24posted 14 years ago

If a Suicide Bomber blows themself up along with a hundred others for their sacrifice to their God, what happens to them?

Do they go to heaven or hell?

1. carolegalassi profile image60
      carolegalassiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The god suicide bomber speaks of is not the God of the Bible. The devil can dupe God in everyway. He is the father of lies.  God knows all things and will allow tragedies to happen that are beyond our earthly understanding.  The innocent people that die in such tragedies are victims in this world and God knows of each person and where they stand as far as their relationship with him. Like you and me, they will be judged like everyone else and will go to heaven or hell.

marinealways24posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why would your God use divine intervention "the bible", and not use divine intervention to save innocents?

1. Daniel Carter profile image62
          Daniel Carterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Excellent point.

Thank you again!

2. marinealways24 profile image59

Still no takers on this one?

2. tantrum profile image61
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So as I said 1000000 times, God is a masochist.

3. getitrite profile image72
        getitriteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The devil can dupe an all knowing, all powerful being?  Then in the same paragraph: "God knows all things"

Conclusion: GOD cannot be GOD and not GOD at the same time.  This can ONLY be a delusion. Or did I just read the paragraph wrong?

2. emdi profile image63
      emdiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Neither. They go to moon. Didn't you read that NASA has found a lot of Suicide Bombers in Moon?

People are been misused and their minds and thoughts manipulated in the name of money and God.

1. ScarletRyan1970 profile image60
        ScarletRyan1970posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ah ha ha,
        They end up like mince beef.
        Hope McDonals are not using human beef.

3. profile image0
      ralwusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

IMO it's called chaos, been going on for too long too. I don't much care what they call it where they go. I ain't no judge. But I reckon some day we may discover the truth of all that.

4. rebekahELLE profile image84
      rebekahELLEposted 14 years agoin reply to this

how could anyone possibly answer this question?

5. ionerice profile image61
      ionericeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If a suicide bomber blows himself up he’s just a dead Muslim just like every one that he kills in his attack.  The Muslim men believe that if they sacrifice their life for Islam that they will be ushered off to Allah’s Paradise and present with 72 Virgins. However, this is a misinterpretation of the original texts.  The original texts say “72 white grapes”. 

There are going to be many disappointed suicide bombers.

BTW, there is no Heaven or Hell in the real world, only Mythology.

6. LEFT HAND OF GOD profile image58
      LEFT HAND OF GODposted 14 years agoin reply to this

They go to the same place they were at while still living on the earth. Death does not change where you are in life. You just continue on.

2. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image73
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 14 years ago

No.

They destroy people, and lie about what God wanted. God is not a terrorist, if there is a God.

The rest becomes irrelevant to me.

3. Lady_E profile image61
    Lady_Eposted 14 years ago

Suicide bombers are of only ONE Religion - which we are all aware of. The people of that religion tend to believe they will go to paradise.

4. profile image0
    TMinutposted 14 years ago

Depends on what they believed and what their true intentions were. I think the worst part for many, if not most, people will be when they see the petty littleness of their actions and selves overall. And then to see their intentions and the results laid right out there to see and the clarity hits - how pathetically you tried to spread hate or did misguided things thinking they were good and right...people will see how true goodness spreads but their life was just a little black spot with themselves in the center as their own god.

5. Tom Cornett profile image79
    Tom Cornettposted 14 years ago

They get 70 virgins and a mansion....but none can be entered.

1. tantrum profile image61

The mansions or the virgins ? yikes

1. Tom Cornett profile image79
        Tom Cornettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Neither (The virgins are Jewish American Princesses!):0

And the mansions?

1. Tom Cornett profile image79
            Tom Cornettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The mansion...every time they touch the door knob...Yoko Ono and Liza Minnelli show up singing "Jesus is just Alright with me!!" written by the Doobie Brothers.  smile

That sounds like Hell !! lol

1. earnestshub profile image81
                earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No that is definitely hell!!

2. profile image0
      A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sounds like Hugh Hefner, except the virgin part.

6. Daniel Carter profile image62
    Daniel Carterposted 14 years ago

You can blame a religion for anything, but in the end, I think it's more about attitude and superstitions.

As my southern uncle would say:
    "What don't never gonna add up, jist ain't never gonna."

Translation: Most things that never make sense are inaccuracies, lies, supertitions and false magic. Blowing up people and pretending somehow that it's good fits in that category to me.

No disrespect, but some would say that your translation describes the bible.

smile
        That's not a disrespect, I think, it's probably a good observation!

Thank You Sir.

7. Pr0metheus profile image59
    Pr0metheusposted 14 years ago

Heaven and Hell don't exist!

1. getitrite profile image72
      getitriteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The most reasonable response.  This question presupposes a belief in imaginary beings and places.

2. aka-dj profile image64
      aka-djposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Is that an opinion, or is that an ABSOLUTE certainty?

3. profile image49
      BadCoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You think take yer shades off and wake up !

4. profile image0
      sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well where do boys with potty mouths go when they croak?

to the cemetery, just like you ! big_smile

8. Lady_E profile image61
    Lady_Eposted 14 years ago

She didn't write - her God.

I am speaking of the God of her belief.

9. Valerie F profile image60
    Valerie Fposted 14 years ago

Suicide and murder being condemned in both the Bible and Qu'ran, I'd guess that committing these sins and claiming it is in service to God only makes things worse.

Isn't life the ultimate sacrifice?

10. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

'If a Suicide Bomber blows people up in Gods name, what happens?'

They all die. And life goes on. Things that happen in this world. Nothing else. But you can blame them on religion and politics all mixed up.

Hello tantrum.

Hi marine !! Allways  with interesting  OPs
        big_smile

2. profile image0
      zampanoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

and each year we have a ceremony.

11. Valerie F profile image60

There is a difference between martyrdom, self-sacrifice, and preemptively taking life.

Martyrdom means somebody else takes your life because you refuse to change your beliefs. Self-sacrifice means you put your own life on the line to save others. Murder/suicide counts as neither martyrdom nor sacrifice.

12. ScarletRyan1970 profile image60
    ScarletRyan1970posted 14 years ago

God only knows.
    My belief is that potential suicide bomers are Fanatics.
    They are extremely mentally imbalanced.
    They are listening to too many voices in their heads.
    And should be medicated.
    They start them at a very young age.
    As i said in the beginging. Where do they go? I have no answer
    for that.
    Only God knows.

'I had just a thought! Maybe they are the walking Dead!

13. Valerie F profile image60

Neither. You can't have seventy two virgins for eternity if you're allowed to de-virginize any.

14. wesleycox profile image70
    wesleycoxposted 14 years ago

First, they and the people within the blast radius dies...violently.

Second, I couldn't begin to tell you whether or not they go to heaven or hell.  I would lean more towards going everywhere.

The best answer so far. Thank You

15. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

They first thry're sent to Canada to wait for a hearing because each piece deserves it day in court. Then any puddles of flesh and blood that can't be identified are Canadian for reasonable doubt and the bomber set free to persue his reward of virgins? In Canada?

16. ScarletRyan1970 profile image60

In the next life i believe they all end up in a Brothel.
    With each other.

17. thranax profile image73
    thranaxposted 14 years ago

Big boom?

~thranax~

18. shamelabboush profile image51
    shamelabboushposted 14 years ago

All I can say, those casualties are innocent and that bombing shouldn't happen in the first place.

19. ScarletRyan1970 profile image60

A lot of wars start.
    Up in smoke.

20. lampar profile image57
    lamparposted 14 years ago

What happen to them? They become tiny pieces of flash all over the floor, or ground for us to walk on. They don't get to go heaven or hell if they are not in one piece, chances are they will end up in pig farm or fish pond as dessert for the animals.

21. Flightkeeper profile image65
    Flightkeeperposted 14 years ago

It depends on if the Suicide Bomber...
    was a Christian, he'd likely go to hell.
    was a Muslim, he'd likely get 72 virgins.
    was an Atheist, he'd likely go to an insane asylum.

If you're Jewish, Buddhist, Sikh, Taoist, etc. I have no idea.

So atheists don't die in the process! they are immortal and they're send to an asylum. big_smile

1. Flightkeeper profile image65
        Flightkeeperposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Exactly!!!

I'm immortal ! I feel great ! big_smile

1. Flightkeeper profile image65
            Flightkeeperposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes you will live forever in the looney bin and have a great time! LOL!

22. FranyaBlue profile image73
    FranyaBlueposted 14 years ago

It is very simple really. You cannot try to commit a so called good deed via a bad one, as in martyrdom via suicide, it's like gambling so you can give to charity in Islam there are no rewards for these types of so called good deeds. As for what happens after....in Islam...the person who commits suicide will re-live the event of their death over and over in hell.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)