jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (15 posts)

Unexplained things happening in the sky.

1. 0
    subwaysadieposted 7 years ago

A friend and I were driving from Taylor to ShowLow, Arizona. We pulled off of the road to stretch and we saw a big light with a small directly above. We thought it was stars, but the big light circled around the small one, stopped directly below it, then the small one dropped straight down into the big one. That's what we saw. Has anyone else seen anything like this?

1. AEvans profile image72
      AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

mmmmm... Interesting I will not disclaim it but I live in Arizona to and never heard about that one on the news, when did it happen?smile

2. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

No! And I don't want you seeing anymore either!

3. 0
    Madame Xposted 7 years ago

Yes, we used to see stuff like this when we lived in New Mexico.

4. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

Before the peyote or after?

5. Mike Lickteig profile image91
    Mike Lickteigposted 7 years ago

I knew someone a long time ago who described something similar in Admire, Kansas.  I've never witnessed anything like this personally, however.

6. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 7 years ago

I see ufo's all the time! I assume they are planes but since I cannot identify them they are unidentified flying objects smile.

7. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 7 years ago

could be satellites too.

8. 0
    A Texanposted 7 years ago

I did peyote once and saw some interesting stuff, but no hovering lights, a hovering buzzard but no lights.

9. bearnmom profile image50
    bearnmomposted 6 years ago

I didn't personally, but I had neighbors who used to hang out at night on her stoop just gabbing.  She told me one night while they were talking they saw a light come across the sky over the top of the tree in front of our house.  Of course, it was way up in the sky but she said it travelled in a straight line towards a bigger circular lighted object.  She said there were more of them coming in other directions towards the circular light.  They all docked (for want of a better word) in the circular lighted object and then it disappeared out of the sky at a very fast rate of speed.  All of the witnesses are now gone but I believe they did see a ufo.

10. Bard of Ely profile image88
    Bard of Elyposted 6 years ago

I have seen many UFOs in my time and that is a big reason I believe in them as a reality!

11. bearnmom profile image50
    bearnmomposted 6 years ago

I believe in UFO's because of my belief in God and creation.  My theory is:  "If God made this planet for us, he certainly didn't make the universe just for the beauty of it all.  There must be other creations on those planets."  If we can make space ships and fly to the moon then I'm sure they have the intelligence to do the same.

12. aoiffe379 profile image61
    aoiffe379posted 6 years ago

One night I saw  cigar-shaped objects with red, white and blue lights in the sky. They performed a stunning show - like the Blue Angels or a group that did stunts with planes. After the show, they sped off. People called Cape Canaveral and the people there denied all knowledge of the show. I have also seen the red planet in the southern sky. For your information I am a teetotaler and drug free. When you look at the heavens , it makes you marvel night or day. My aunt and I have seen green clouds in the day[near sunset]; and my research says that is rare.Some people embellish what they see; but those who gaze at the heavens continually will eventually conclude that the experience is awesome!

1. scamcorder profile image61
      scamcorderposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm an alcoholic and have yet to see sh!t. Cigar shaped object? Red/Blue/White lights? Hmmmm... Aircraft fuselage??

13. rytntyt profile image61
    rytntytposted 6 years ago

Yah, uhm, thats not unexplainable.  We know what that is.