jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Politics in Religioun: When does it stop?

1. 0
    mdawson17posted 7 years ago

I have noticed that their are many morals and principals in Christianity. However; what I have seen is truly detrimental in the christian belief is the politics and leadership in the many religious belief and various doctrines!

I am a Christian (As many know from my work on hub-pages) however I often come to the religion forum and see many arguments start in the threads because of the political views in regards to personal and political religious standings!

I believe that our walk with Christ is a personal walk and not a ceremonial or is lead by other sinful nature fleshly individuals whom walk in sin just as the rest of us.

Many religious leaders expect their members to participate in the ceremonies with in their doctrine demanding that their way is the true way and if they do not participate exactly the way they have described then all will perish in hell and live with eternal gnashing teeth

the bible says come to me all who are labored and tired and know me one on one  (personally)!

Our walk with Christ is based on our personal relationship with him. On the day of judgment we will answer for own deeds good and bad alike.

So it is my opinion what has corrupted the faith belief of Christianity is the religious ceremonies and power!

I have read many of Mark Knowles religious threads and could see many of his point on much of what he said! He never really attacked the individual christian however he attacked the religious hypocrisy!

What do you think is crashing our Christian Spirituality "The Christian" or "Religions slanderous leadership"

2. Luciendasky profile image78
    Luciendaskyposted 7 years ago

From a non-Christian point of view, I can embrace everything you have said, and thank you for saying it.

1. 0
      mdawson17posted 7 years ago in reply to this

The truth is the truth!

3. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Are they not the same... when spread out on the floor hmm

1. 0
      mdawson17posted 7 years ago in reply to this

They are the same however many chose to divide them Spirituality verses religion! Building false practices as they pick and choose!