My pre-existence

1. JGutierrez profile image59
    JGutierrezposted 7 years ago

Hello to you whom may read about this. As I write this moment I would ask from you to please escuse my writing if there is any word mispell,once again this is not my primary language,I apoligyze for that.

I have always since I have conscience thought that I have lived before. I understand in so far that I have done so(lived before) but not materially,but Espiritually.

I know today that I have been with God before. I know that this even sounds a bit out of proportion,but it is the conclusion which I have come to after livin several incidents which makes me believe such theory.

Many call the fact that been in a place phisically that they have never been before, De-javu,but I understand today that I have been in such place before; How,and/or when? that I cannot remember.

I have had dreams,even maybe thoughts of a place where I have never been phisically,but when I finally reach that place,I say to myself,and even sometimes in a loud voice: I have been here before. But when? I do not recall when.

The same way I believe that I have been with God before,and some how,some where I must to have asked to allow me to descend to Earth. Book of Genesis Chapter 6 Vers 2. Proverbs 20 Vers 24.Eclisastes Chapt 12 Vers 7. Book of Romans Chapter 9 Vers 17.

One must understand what one reads,if one do not understand what one reads then one read invane,one do not understand anything.

I know,this is kind of deep,it is even incomprehensible for a simple mind,but to me it is the truth. If I'am right or wrong? I believe I would know the answer to that when i depart from this body,but for now that is my theory.It is what I have understood acording to what I have read.

Sometime one can be transported,this could happend even when you are asleep,it could also happend unconsciously,but one thing we cannot denied,and that is that this have happend to us all.

May God Bless you all.

2. Dale Mazurek profile image58
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

And here we go again

3. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

Hey Dale, I love you man so plug your eyes.

You were, you were a spirit child, you accepted Gods first estate and now you're in his second estate. All you have to do is show him you will obey his laws, Love Heavenly Father and love your fellow man.

May God Bless You.