jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (24 posts)

Do you believe in ghost?

1. santosardee profile image73
    santosardeeposted 7 years ago

Are we not alone? are we accompanied by ghosts?

1. mandybeau1 profile image62
      mandybeau1posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ghost is on at the moment so yeah I believe in him smile

2. mohitmisra profile image60
      mohitmisraposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes I have come across ghosts or spirits or  entities, we are not alone smile

3. Kimberly Bunch profile image61
      Kimberly Bunchposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I have had many experiences with ghosts, and some are terrifying!  Not just with me, but my family has experienced it as well. I wrote about my experiences with ghosts and residual hauntings on my hub pages. Stop by and check it out.

4. free4india profile image60
      free4indiaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If God is there Ghost should be there... or vice versa !

1. GoldiString profile image60
        GoldiStringposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The black lady that peeked at my bedroom window.  9 years ago. I moved out of the apartment the next day.

2. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

I know a guy who made a lot of money by chasing away some ghosts. It was in Malaysia, where there are many believers. smile He did not believe in ghosts, but he did believe in money!

santosardeeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Is Michael Jackson's ghost seen in Neverland real?

1. Pearldiver profile image87
        Pearldiverposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's interesting that you ask that question hmm
        Apparently, a ghost has been seen at Neverland, but not MJ in his fullest form!  yikes
        Only the ghost of his Nose has been seen sniffing around the place! lol

LOL big_smile

3. Dale Mazurek profile image57
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

I do believe in ghosts to a certain extent.  Like when my mom died she came to me one evening and told me to move on and all would be all right.  Then I never saw her again.  As for the Neverland ghost, please give me a break

1. mohitmisra profile image60

This happened to one of my good friends as well and she was surrounded by light when she appeared before him smile

For me, I never seen one and I hope will never ever. As for the Neverland ghost, yeah, its a fake.

Its not such a big deal , wasnt scared just a bit surprised at first.

Yeah, maybe your fear will disappear specially when the ghost is your love once.

Never thought they could harm me as I see god in all .

4. mandybeau1 profile image62
    mandybeau1posted 7 years ago

I actually had a weird experience. I lived in this House when I was first flatting, and it was old and very weird but also very cheap. The Carpentery was all sorta unusual, and made from scraps of wood. Also colours were odd, like the person had done it up on the Cheap.
    I had always heard hammering, and odd sounds then one night the footstep noises happened I went and looked but no one was anywhere, so I went back to bed, again it started. Up I got, and nothing, On and on. I got to ignore it, and eventually slept through it. The following was really strange, there were hammering sounds. it felt like something weas in the Wall so I had that checked. Nothing, Everynight footstep noises and hammering. I moaned to the Landlord, he said it was outdoor noise, but I was miles away from anyone.
    When I was packing to leave an old lady that was my closest neighbour got robbed, she came to see me and said, that Oh was that what he was Building with all that hammering. (Sort of Kitchen Unit) and explained he was an old man that lived there till he passed away. Don't bel;ieve in Ghosts but that one got me thinking.

thats so scary, if im in that situation as you did, i probably fainted. LOL. Yeah, Im now thinking they are real...

5. sooner than later profile image60
    sooner than laterposted 7 years ago

Ghosts of the dead? no, I do not believe in that.

Holy Ghost, yes.

6. 0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

Some strange happenings, real or imagined. Too many for imaginations running amok I think. Even 'good' Christians have seen them. I don't think religion has a thing to do with it either. I know Jesus never said there weren't any, and his disciples thought he was a ghost when he walked on water.

1. Sybil Marie profile image80
      Sybil Marieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey My friend good to see you! Your right about the ghost thing when Jesus was on the water. I've never seen a ghost  but they could be out there. I mean I've never seen a baby Pigeon either and I know they are real! big_smile

7. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

I believe in ghosts 100%. I have had a few experiences that are in my hubs. But yes I do believe in spirits, ghosts, poltergiests, all of them.

8. mobilephone guide profile image60
    mobilephone guideposted 7 years ago

no

9. gym-fitness profile image60
    gym-fitnessposted 7 years ago

yes

working