jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

what will say to god if one presents its self when you die?

1. aware profile image70
    awareposted 7 years ago

this is hypothetical question. diatribes on personal belief in god are frowned upon. take  those to another forum please. .just answer the dang question. lol.

2. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 7 years ago

Leave me alone !

3. Ladybird33 profile image71
    Ladybird33posted 7 years ago

I would say "forgive me of my sins and pleeeeease open the gates to heaven so I can come in"

4. dyonder profile image80
    dyonderposted 7 years ago

It doesn't really matter cuz my reply wouldn't be heard over said deity's laughter.

5. GracieLinda profile image77
    GracieLindaposted 7 years ago

OH, CRAP!

6. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

You have a lot to answer for!

7. 60
    gallileanposted 7 years ago

I'd say, "Lord, it's me, Lynda. It's wonderful to meet you at last - I've looked foward to this day and our first chat together. I have so many questions that I need to ask you and  hundreds of things that I would like to thank you for. But first tell me, how did You feel  as you witnessed my daily struggles through life? Did you weep when I wept? When I danced and froliced, did you dance and frolic with me? I'm sure you did.
    Don't get me wrong Lord, I wouldn't have missed the whole 'Life' sensation - but why did you allow my birth to have such traumatic consequences?"

8. aware profile image70
    awareposted 7 years ago

id say , hi , lets talk.

9. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

Please make Earnest, Cole, UW, Limabean and Ryan crawl up the last flight! Pretty Please!

10. Pr0metheus profile image59
    Pr0metheusposted 7 years ago

"Sup playa!"

11. Nell Rose profile image90
    Nell Roseposted 7 years ago

oh is that what you look like, I wish i could tell people on earth they would never believe me!

12. Tom Cornett profile image62
    Tom Cornettposted 7 years ago

Is my ex-wife here?  smile

13. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Go away, can't you see what you are doing is wrong.