Do we have a say on our birthday?

1. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

This is inspired by Kathryn's note in the neighbor thread wink

We are talking about after life, but what do we know/suppose/assume about pre-life?

Can we choose or at least influence when, where, into what family, and how we are born? Or even choose whether or not to be born at all?

And, assuming we have a soul, when it meets our body?

Any thoughts?

1. SparklingJewel profile image69
      SparklingJewelposted 8 years ago in reply to this

If we could all agree on that one (when the soul meets the body)...there would be a lot less disagreements on certain subjects. Having given birth to four children and midwifed for two grandchildren...the soul is definitely there in the womb communicating with the mother and others. Maybe all people don't have that experience, but I have.
      Anywho, I believe that at some point in our soul evolution we do have the choices for specific things.
      I believe pre-life is afterlife. After death, our soul evolvement is assessed by the "board of spiritual overseers" ?? and along with the individual soul, decisions are made in returning to another life. I tend to believe that in between lives, souls that have evolved to a certain degree, can make those choices. Depending on the level of evolvment of the soul, the in between stage (afterlife) is where the soul does not experience the veils, that I have spoken of before and  has expanded awareness of one's own needs to experience in the next life and get further along on the the path toward the  goal of the ascension.